Social WR lounge V 296 Now 93% peaceful in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax

Part Timer Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
:p
Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

I'm scorin with my left hand like Ginobli

That's awesome ..I love how the guy was like..."But she totally deserved it"
That's Darius Johnson. Formerly CEO of Goonswarm Federation in Eve Online. And was a good bud and reaaaally funny dude.

The games was ok for a bit after Mittani took over, but that guy is a dick. And Vilerat passing away sucked some of the last of the old guard away. Im glad in retrospect I did not stay considering Goonswarm turned into the new band of Brothers after we finally destroyed the band of brothers.

but I have my memories

Why did you drive everyone away from this place? Could you at least say sorry?

There's no other explanation. Took a haitus due to work, come back 5 months later hear "hey this guy and that guy are gone". Okay. Couple of weeks later? Mass Exodus. I mean I know my hard hitting objective Vietnam War news level posting is difficult to battle sometimes, but I expected more of a warrior mindset from the guys. I'll have to learn to control my power in order to not have it happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back