Social WR Lounge v 215 Stick in the Mud of Uranus

Have you been tested for Corona Virus/COVID 19?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically every republican voting against impeachments argument boiled down to "Yeah, Trump is responsible, but come on"
He didn't actually say "Sack the Capitol" so he's not guilty of anything right?

Last edited:
He didn't actually say "Sack the capital" so he's not guilty of anything right?
Well like the sack of shit Crenshaw for example. Said that Trump bears enourmous responsibility, but that impeachment is not the answer. We just need to come together.

In other words, yeah he is guilty, but lets let him get away with it so his idiot base calms down.

How is your relationship with your colon?
Sorry I turned in last night before answering this important question.

I'd say that since eliminating alcohol and meat from my diet my relationship with my colon, as well as my marriage and my bank account, is at an all-time high level of satisfaction.

Sorry I turned in last night before answering this important question.

I'd say that since eliminating alcohol and meat from my diet my relationship with my colon, as well as my marriage and my bank account, is at an all-time high level of satisfaction.
No more meat for your colon?

No more meat for your colon?
Well I treat myself to some meat dish for culinary enjoyment every few months, I enjoy cooking and food in general too much to never indulge.

Overall though, less meat for the colon = less TP for my bunghole. This works out on multiple levels.

Well I treat myself to some meat dish for culinary enjoyment every few months, I enjoy cooking and food in general too much to never indulge.

Overall though, less meat for the colon = less TP for my bunghole. This works out on multiple levels.
How deep do you usually wipe?

Bought my dog some little dog boots on account of it being -15 here today. He put on a good show.

thats cold. we are expecting -10 in the week.
last year we never went below 0 IIRC.
it never became metrological winter here.

also cats are better than dogs. FACT

How deep do you usually wipe?
200w.gif

I think perhaps we should move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back