Social WR Lounge v 215 Stick in the Mud of Uranus

Have you been tested for Corona Virus/COVID 19?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LazaRRus

Yes there is.
TS is a gem in that thread..
He does not believe Bigfoot is real but the video of him is real...

Hahahahahahahaha
uncle-rico-picture.jpg

With you on coffee but no Pumpkin Pie?
No pumpkin pie, or pumpkin ravioli, I don’t like most squash either, I mean I’ll eat it to be polite but I only but the summer squash to have grilled with zucchini and peppers and onions and mushrooms.

No pumpkin pie, or pumpkin ravioli, I don’t like most squash either, I mean I’ll eat it to be polite but I only but the summer squash to have grilled with zucchini and peppers and onions and mushrooms.

I don't like Pumpkin Ravioli either. Only Pumpkin pie. I could like without it honestly but it's a staple at both Kelly and my family's homes at Thanksgiving. That last description sounds good. Might have to give it a try

I don't like Pumpkin Ravioli either. Only Pumpkin pie. I could like without it honestly but it's a staple at both Kelly and my family's homes at Thanksgiving. That last description sounds good. Might have to give it a try
It’s really good, just a drizzle of olive oil, some salt and pepper, red chilli flakes if you like heat, grill or roast. I’ll make skewers of it for BBQs so I can enjoy something besides grilled corn! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back