Social WR lounge 266: the Jon Jones leg of wieners

You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. Which one is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm speaking in terms of my opinion. People who choose to abuse drugs because it's fun or cool are more worthy of judgment to me than those who do it self-medicate or satisfy a physical addiction. It's a group largely, in my experience, made up of emotionally shallow pleasure-seeking dopes. With horrible taste in music.

Beer doesn't fit that bill, at least fully, which is cause for speculation as to how purely recreational it is.

Lenin (and Khruschev actually) despised drug use as selfish, wasteful, and a moral failing to direct oneself toward the betterment of self and society.

Self-medicating is largely a motivator behind my drug use. I've leaned into harder drugs because weed gives me severe anxiety and panic attacks. If that weren't the case, I probably never would have gone further than that.

Lenin (and Khruschev actually) despised drug use as selfish, wasteful, and a moral failing to direct oneself toward the betterment of self and society.
I'm not as straight edge as those early bolsheviks, I see the normalization of frequent recreational usage of narcotics, pharmaceuticals, and other drugs (street synth, cocaine, etc) as incredibly damaging and a major public health issue that we have failed to adequately address.

I'm speaking in terms of my opinion. People who choose to abuse drugs because it's fun or cool are more worthy of judgment to me than those who do it self-medicate or satisfy a physical addiction. It's a group largely, in my experience, made up of emotionally shallow pleasure-seeking dopes. With horrible taste in music.

Beer doesn't fit that bill, at least fully, which is cause for speculation as to how purely recreational it is.

You're a teetotaler?

@Gregolian

I'm not supposed to be this mad this early in the morning

Come get ya mans before they get their head knocked off

They got SEATTLE ahead of Texas. SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!! Don't nobody go to Seattle for no damn BBQ!!!!

I'M ROOTIN TOOTIN MAD AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE. Aggies don't have a War Hymn for no reason.
{<jimmies}

look at this doe case i have been working on
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/439umak.html

Circumstances of Discovery
A police officer was stopped by a citizen who told him about a man running down the road with no clothes on. As the officer arrived in the area of the McDonald's restaurant on Mt. View Drive, he saw the man running through the parking lot, then climb up a center flagpole all the way to the top and looked around as if he was surveying the area. The officer called up to him, but did not get a response. The man then let go and fell to the ground.

The police were never able to find his clothing or figure out from where he came. Fingerprints were sent out to all states, FBI and Canada with negative results. The autopsy showed no drugs in his system.

He may have come from another country and jumped ship near Anchorage.
Jeeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back