Social WR lounge 266: the Jon Jones leg of wieners

You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. Which one is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketch

(҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -
Banned
Reaction score
Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Credit to @Gutter Chris for the thread title.

@Proud American votes for Japanese food but doesn't like immigrants. Makes sense I guess.
Japanese cuisine lets people live into their 100’s.

by that fact alone it’s superior. Japanese culture can also be argued as being superior.

if I ate bbq all day every day I’d enjoy it, but I probably wouldn’t make it past 50

Voted for Japanese because I tend to like the texture and milder taste but if the Mediterranean diet was an option I'd vote for that.

You added more options after I voted but I pick French obviously

by that fact alone it’s superior. Japanese culture can also be argued as being superior.

if I ate bbq all day every day I’d enjoy it, but I probably wouldn’t make it past 50
Yes Japanese food is based but to be fair Japanese also live so long because they are turbo manlets.

Voted for Japanese because I tend to like the texture and milder taste but if the Mediterranean diet was an option I'd vote for that.

Italian is up there that's basically the med option.

Italian is up there that's basically the med option.
But not really since the Mediterranean diet includes that of the Eastern Mediterranean which IMO is the best subset. Basically I am trying to say I would be happy eating hummus and olives for the rest of my life.

Could say the same about Sardinian Italian and Greek food as well though.

Also Japanese are generally small which helps for living longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back