Wow, that Germany event was crap

"Big names" on this forum almost always mean old ass fighters way past their prime. No thanks. I'd much rather watch prospects like Niklas Backstrom than see zombie Nog ko'd or Frank Mir get the shit beat out of him again.

"Big names" on this forum almost always mean old ass fighters way past their prime. No thanks. I'd much rather watch prospects like Niklas Backstrom than see zombie Nog ko'd or Frank Mir get the shit beat out of him again.

Agreed. That fight with the Swedish 145er was awesome. The main event was awesome (for Mousasi fans), and there were a couple of other fun fights.

I was however disappointed with rounds 2 and 3 of the Nick Hein fight.

But I thought it was a fun event. I didn't get to watch the Brazil card (nor did I want to).

Agreed. That fight with the Swedish 145er was awesome. The main event was awesome (for Mousasi fans), and there were a couple of other fun fights.

I was however disappointed with rounds 2 and 3 of the Nick Hein fight.

But I thought it was a fun event. I didn't get to watch the Brazil card (nor did I want to).
The best part of the Brazil event were the prospects (Alves, Munhoz). The "name" (Maia) put on a shittastic fight and the main event was a joke.

The germany event was a much better than the brazilian one and I'm lost for words if you don't agree.

Agree with Barnett not being a big name, if he wasnt English i doubt i would care who he is.

Dana used to shit on other orgs for watered down cards, strange how people become the thing they hate.

its just selling points.....

nothing too deep.

The TS wins his argument by default, if the white knights need to use his post as the standard for comparison.

Both events over the weekend were pretty lacklustre. I try not to pre-judge the cards with lesser known names as I've seen some good fights come out of cards like that - but really they were a poor showing IMO.

Do you ever find yourselves reading a retarded headline and clicking the thread just to see if the OP can possibly be even more retarded?

I love those threads.

Thanks OP.

UFC ALWAYS put on shit cards overseas

Even Brazil and Canada cards are weak by comparison to US ones

People need to wise up and support their local scenes instead of buying overpriced UFC tickets

The fights on the Germany card were way above expectations and the name fighter Mousasi actually put in a spectacular performance, so the TS is a fucking moron.

Do you ever find yourselves reading a retarded headline and clicking the thread just to see if the OP can possibly be even more retarded?

I love those threads.

Thanks OP.

I know some of your posts thus I'm aware you're not to be taken seriously.
But you are European, aren't you? You appreciate these kinds of cards? The German fanbase obviously didn't, hence the low ticket sales.

But you are European, aren't you? You appreciate these kinds of cards? The German fanbase obviously didn't, hence the low ticket sales.

Yes Germany, who once outlawed MMA and had only 1 ufc event before (UFC 122) is going to rushing to buy this one. It takes time to build a fan base.

So they sold 7k tickets to a "crap" event in a country that hates MMA?

Sounds like a success to me.

I know you're a white belt thus you should stfu.

I was looking forward to plenty of the fights. If you aren't educated enough and too lazy to educate yourself then that's your problem.

As far as the ticket sales it did better than the average Fight Night card.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_events

for you elitist retards: They didn't even hand out a fight bonus because there was not one single fight worthy of being called fight of the night lol

Well in all honesty ,that wasnt a bad card at all, imo, Carmont-Dollaway, Backstrom-Niinimaki, Hein-Dober, Cedenblad-Jotko, and of course Munoz-Mousasi, all descent fights and worth watching..

Last edited:
It's a shark tank bro...SHARK TANK!

I was in the arena watching the event. It was actually not that bad attended. There were some empty seats, I would say something in the range of 5-8 %, definitely not sold out though.
The card was crap, I gotta agree to that! I was very disapointed in what was offered to germany, I was hoping for some bigger names, but I actually didnt expect anything else. I bought the lowest price cards, that way it was fine.

I was hoping the fights would top the lacking star power, but they didnt. I was entertained but.....what can you say....I was f

Back