Wow, that Germany event was crap

Maxi and Mousasi delivered.That front kick by Maxi was very nice.

Niklas Backstrom looked good. I was very happy to see Carmont lose. The worst fight by far was Barnatt vs. Strickland.

The fact that there was no fight of the night awarded should tell you something about this card.

The TUF Brazil card was forgettable. Outside of Maia and Miocic I can't even remember who fought.

I enjoyed the card all the way from the prelim fights to the main event. If you care more about the name value of the fighters rather than their skills, you should follow WWF.

A lot more shit on the horizon.

I tried warning everyone about this but a lot of you lack vision and/or CAN'T handle the truth.

Hope you guys have your buckets and mops ready. Those of you that blindly support Zuffa are just as much to blame as them...so THANKS

OH DEAR

A lot more shit on the horizon.

I tried warning everyone about this but a lot of you lack vision and/or CAN'T handle the truth.

Hope you guys have your buckets and mops ready. Those of you that blindly support Zuffa are just as much to blame as them...so THANKS

OH DEAR
If it were so bad, you wouldn't be here. The only way you can prove your point is by leaving this forum.

I enjoyed the card all the way from the prelim fights to the main event. If you care more about the name value of the fighters rather than their skills, you should follow WWF.

serious question, how skilled are the fighters who were on both cards?

i knew about 5 fighters between both cards. and the main event of the brazil card was a complete joke, so i skipped that entirely.

The TUF Brazil card was forgettable. Outside of Maia and Miocic I can't even remember who fought.
How did Warlley Alves not leave an impression on you? I didn't even watch TUF but was very impressed by that guy. The Maia fight was dogshit.

How did Warlley Alves not leave an impression on you? I didn't even watch TUF but was very impressed by that guy. The Maia fight was dogshit.

He was the guy who won by brutal Guillotine choke? I do remember that win, there were quite a few names on the TUF Brazil card I hadn't heard before.

If you care more about the name value of the fighters rather than their skills

One of the biggest complaints against these cards is that there are too many local ("name") fighters who clearly are on the card just because of their nationality. I think it's a little strange to bring up the Germany card, it was quite ok, but this practice is insulting to both current and potential fans. Especially when many of the US cards are so ridiculously stacked (with skilled fighters who happen to be famous too :)).

Enjoyed the card. Enjoyed the thread. Both were free so I can't complain.

Mousasi fight was awesome!

Warlley looked good through his entire run on TUF. He's a huge prospect. The most forgettable fights were the fights featuring names.

Warlley looked good through his entire run on TUF. He's a huge prospect. The most forgettable fights were the fights featuring names.
Every time I watch Maia fight, I think: "so Ben Askren is too boring for the UFC, eh."

To be fair, the Germans don't deserve any better.

Niklas Backstrom looked good. I was very happy to see Carmont lose. The worst fight by far was Barnatt vs. Strickland.

The fact that there was no fight of the night awarded should tell you something about this card.

There was no fight of the night because they gave out four Performances of the Night. It's like the first part of the press conference.

What does that tell you?

I was there as well! I thought the audience was pretty good! Espacially when the german fighters were fighting the crowd was pretty lound and most of the fights where entertaining! The arena was 80% full at the first prelim fight and i would say almost full at the main event!
The Card wasnt the best card, but on the otherhand is was a FIGHT NIGHT, those are always medicore and thats fine! The cheapst ticket was 52

Back