WOW Germans are outraged after attack!!! ..... (over right-wing parties attacking Merkel)

Basically Germans and progressives using the tired old method where pointing fingers at root causes is "disrespecting the victims".

They're basically morons.
I would have went with literally morons.

German men are like Swedish men I've met. They celebrate other men being being able to come to their countries and fuck their women.

The men I have met are very emasculated as compared to say middle eastern men. They brag about being 'tolerant' and 'civil'.

Yeah, it's an engineered social pathology.

Sort of like instilling a society with a religion, but rather than making a people stronger it makes them weaker. So, useful in psychological warfare applications.

Last edited:
So, useful in psychological warfare applications.
In a way, that's what it is. After starting 2 world wars, they didn't want Germany to start a third one.

In a way, that's what it is. After starting 2 world wars, they didn't want Germany to start a third one.

WWII wasn't entirely their fault (a lot of factors led up to it) but regardless that is partly it (to break down resistance to rule or potential to challenge existing powers). There is more to it though because the same methods are being used against most of Europe at the same time, so it's bigger than Germany.

I think it has more to do with the EU and the dissolution of nations within it. It's not an easy thing to do, to break down the various peoples and cultures like that, so weakening the population (neutralize or even reverse their survival instinct) to reduce resistance makes sense in that context.

WWII wasn't entirely their fault (a lot of factors led up to it) but regardless that is partly it (to break down resistance to rule or potential to challenge existing powers). There is more to it though because the same methods are being used against most of Europe at the same time, so it's bigger than Germany.

I think it has more to do with the EU and the dissolution of nations within it. It's not an easy thing to do, to break down the various peoples and cultures like that, so weakening the population (neutralize or even reverse their survival instinct) to reduce resistance makes sense in that context.

or lest be real the west are pussies and have been for a while.

They appeased hitler as they appease islam. East was first to fight hitler and it was them that defeat him, so on.

To me its more or less same Europe new issue.

or lest be real the west are pussies and have been for a while.

They appeased hitler as they appease islam. East was first to fight hitler and it was them that defeat him, so on.

To me its more or less same Europe new issue.

Those choices are determined by a very small number of people, based on geo-political strategy.

The people were willing to fight pretty hard once war was engaged, so I don't think they were pussy's at all.

The people today on average are not as strong as they were back then though.

I'm just appalled they ignore the other side of the war, and in some countries they can't even legally question it.

Why did Hitler hate communists? Why did he associate communism with Jews? Where did the words "Final solution" come from originally, a jew calling for genocide of Germans or Germans calling for Genocide of Jews?

If anyone honestly answers these questions Hitler appears to be much less of a madman and more of a man scared of "the powers that be".

I'm just appalled they ignore the other side of the war, and in some countries they can't even legally question it.

Why did Hitler hate communists? Why did he associate communism with Jews? Where did the words "Final solution" come from originally, a jew calling for genocide of Germans or Germans calling for Genocide of Jews?

If anyone honestly answers these questions Hitler appears to be much less of a madman and more of a man scared of "the powers that be".

Well the victors write the history and make sure it goes into history class :D

Those choices are determined by a very small number of people, based on geo-political strategy.

The people were willing to fight pretty hard once war was engaged, so I don't think they were pussy's at all.

The people on average are not as strong as they were back then though.

Other then the Brits who got saved by foreigners fighting for them, Who in the fuck are you talking about ? French Dutch Belgium Denmark maybe Swedes who didn't even fight ? The biggest cucks now were the biggest pussies then to. Shits the same bro. Difference being Germs are mind fucked by nazi past, but don't be surprised if they snap. They do have a habit to snap all epic.

Other then the Brits who got saved by foreigners fighting for them, Who in the fuck are you talking about ? French Dutch Belgium Denmark maybe Swedes who didn't even fight ? The biggest cucks now were the biggest pussies then to. Shits the same bro. Difference being Germs are mind fucked by nazi past, but don't be surprised if they snap. They do have a habit to snap all epic.

Alright well sure, not everyone fought. Not sure if that makes Europeans, in general, pussy's in the 1930's though. Compared to who?

There is a 'snapping' dynamic but I don't think it's unique to Germans. Any people pushed to a certain extent will be prone to it given the right circumstance.

There is a case to be made for not letting things go too far though I suppose. Sort of letting people walk all over you and not doing anything, and then finally snapping. Currently they are being walked on again.

America could probably take in some hot German girls living under the constant fear of rape while Germany takes in more of the traditional refugees. In sports that's called a three-way trade, with one team getting nothing but cap-space.

If we wiped out all the Krauts in WW2 we wouldn't have to watch such a pathetic display.

Somebody please firebomb the whole disgusting country.

America could probably take in some hot German girls living under the constant fear of rape while Germany takes in more of the traditional refugees. In sports that's called a three-way trade, with one team getting nothing but cap-space.

Hmm.. that probably depends on some futures coming back to Germany. Any draft picks or prospects? Preferably somebody who's ready to contribute to the country right now.

Hmm.. that probably depends on some futures coming back to Germany. Any draft picks or prospects? Preferably somebody who's ready to contribute to the country right now.

Well, there's lots of people who want to leave America because of Trump, so take your pick. As for current contributions from your 3rd-world imports, isn't prostitution legal there?

Germany has already ran out of steam..

It depends on the outlet. Surely a lot of German media are in protect mode for Merkel. It will promote certain comments and ignore others. Yes, certain parties are using this for political gain but it doesn't mean they aren't correct.

In the end Merkel brought this on not only Germany but Europe as a whole. Let's not pretend like pro Merkel hostages didn't immediately fret over political ramifications before they stopped to care for the actual victims.

No matter what side...the loser on the political end always plays the "omg they are using this for political means" card. These are politicians..it's their exact job to do so and AfD have an uphill climb against just about every outlet or institution that has been brainwashing the west for years. Sort of like Trump. Their exact purpose is to call a spade a spade...because nobody else will.

Last edited:
Merkel is their chosen leader and they'll stick with her until the end.

There's a case to be made that 10+ years in power is too much of a burden for any leader to carry. Merkel could've bowed out gracefully by the early 2010's and she would've gone down as one of Germany's better leaders. Right now, it appears that this blunder with the immigrants will define her reign.

When a leader feels overly secure and all-powerful, they have a tendency to abandon rationalism and pragmatism in favour idealist policies, which can be very harmful if they are not properly thought through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back