WOW Germans are outraged after attack!!! ..... (over right-wing parties attacking Merkel)

I mean if your loved one was mowed down in a truck by a Muslim terrorist brought in that country as a direct result of Merkel and her fellow liberals, how do you not retaliate with violence towards those corrupt puppets?

What happened to Europe it's a damn shame and I don't know if they can recover socially from that.

I'm just appalled they ignore the other side of the war, and in some countries they can't even legally question it.

Why did Hitler hate communists? Why did he associate communism with Jews? Where did the words "Final solution" come from originally, a jew calling for genocide of Germans or Germans calling for Genocide of Jews?

If anyone honestly answers these questions Hitler appears to be much less of a madman and more of a man scared of "the powers that be".

SHHhhhh. You are getting dangerously close to the truth and you will get shouted down and called a racist if you keep going. Then they will shout 'stormfront' at you and try to get you banned.

The truth shall not set you free. It usually gets you banned.

TPHAplo.gif

My exact reaction, minus being good looking and having nice ears.

Hopefully he gets angry and wakes up to the brutal truth.

But I sadly suspect he won't. After all it is basically illegal in Germany to criticize mass immigration and that stuff. Feel bad for him and patriotic Germans.

As I said previously: a dozen people murdered by a Muslim terrorist won't be enough to change the prevailing attitude in Germany. For that to happen, we will need a blood sacrafice on the scale of 9/11. If Muslims slaughter thousands of Germans, that might be enough. Although Germany is so far gone now even that might not do it...

Hard to tell really. We'll know what the majority really thinks of Merkel once the election rolls around.

Remember, we were all under the same false pretense that Hillary Clinton and her party's ideologies were going to smash the right.

I think Germany is more split than what we read.
Past polls show that Germans are most tolerant of Muslims, like 80% or something crazy, it'll take time to adjust if that bad. War USA

German men are like Swedish men I've met. They celebrate other men being being able to come to their countries and fuck their women.

The men I have met are very emasculated as compared to say middle eastern men. They brag about being 'tolerant' and 'civil'.

I agree that women truly deep down hate weak men. I believe more women will desire non German men and convert to Islam in the coming years.

Not all of them are like that. There is a strong silent population that hates this shit, just like America pre Trump. Saying all Germans and Swedes are "cucks" is like saying all American men are transgender super feminists. The more the moderates and left fail to address these issues the stronger the right gets, and the problem with Europe is that the far right extremists are are completely nuts. We could see another European genocide in our lifetime given the right circumstances.

Something is happening. Even those who basically agreed or were on the fence with Merkel's refugee policy were disgusted at the total state failure in Cologne and are disgusted at the state failure in the cases in Freiburg and Berlin.

We certainly will see a push for increased border security and deportations. Will it be enough? Probably not. Will it be enough to satisfy people itt? Absolutely not. But something is going to happen because large parts of Merkel's CDU and its sister party CSU are pushing for it - in part because they legitimately feel it needs to be done, in part because they fear losing more votes to the AfD.

Something is happening. Even those who basically agreed or were on the fence with Merkel's refugee policy were disgusted at the total state failure in Cologne and are disgusted at the state failure in the cases in Freiburg and Berlin.

We certainly will see a push for increased border security and deportations. Will it be enough? Probably not. Will it be enough to satisfy people itt? Absolutely not. But something is going to happen because large parts of Merkel's CDU and its sister party CSU are pushing for it - in part because they legitimately feel it needs to be done, in part because they fear losing more votes to the AfD.

Considering the demographics as they are already, and how the migrants repopulate like rabbits, I'd color you fucked. You should move to the last bastion of liberty that still exists...

swedes are competing with them for that prize

Don't forget France. A year ago i visited Marseille. I saw armed soldiers watching the airport. Then local guy who used to work in military told me they have no bullets. Why ? "Someone can take the gun from them". And he said it like it's normal. Lmao.

In general i think western europe is dun goofed. It's a shame really, all great minds that came from England, France or Germany, just to see theme now brainwashed and weak. Eastern Europe stays conservative and that's what will help us survive what's coming in next few years.

Yep that's exactly why I stopped feeling sorry for Swedes or Germans a long time ago.
Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for the victims of rape and I'm sure it sucks for the few sane people but they can come over if they're engineers or something and we let those countries go to hell. Not that there's anything you can do anyway.

I stopped feeling sorry for Americans the moment they voted Trump into office.

sucks for the few sane people but they can come over

if they're engineers or something

Happens every time after these Snackbar attacks

"The terrorists are not muslims, they are just terrorists"
"The populists are soooo mean and racist, trying to push their agenda after this attack"

Just imagine:

"The banks that caused the economy to crash are no real banks" Said no one ever lol

Nevermind America you just concentrate on looking after your own vulnerable.

They brag about being 'tolerant' and 'civil'.
To this I quote Aristotle: "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society", and lay emphasis with G. K. Chesterton: "Tolerance is a virtue of a man with no convictions".

Tolerance in the face of evil is complicit suicide.

Yeah that's nice but why would anybody want to immigrate into a country of pathetic weaklings and cucks who let their women get raped by Muslim intruders? But at least you didn't vote Trump.

It's called losing a war and the victors are finishing them off. It never truly ended.

It just went from direct warfare to indirect.

War never ends. There are merely lulls in the action. Psychological, cultural, political & economic wars are always raging. The conclusion is all-out war with tanks, jets & warships. Then one or more country (or 'group') comes out as victorious and the same tactics are used, once again leading to another conventional war. It's a never-ending story. You can trace the current global situation right back to Sumer, Egypt, Babylon, Greece, Rome etc etc.

Germany doesn't need anyone's pity. They are capable of choosing their own destiny. If open borders and mass immigration are what the people truly want then they will keep the current power structure in place. If not, then they have opportunities to do something about that when elections become available.

I don't believe Merkel is evil. I just believe that she doesn't really self-identify as German either. She self-identifies as European. Her policies and her comments regarding the EU bare this out. Germany is her political and social lab for testing policies and ideologies that she wishes to bring to the EU as a whole. Basically, Germany has been her guinea pig.

Ultimately, I just hope that Germany is able to find a way to keep it's uniqueness and national identity. Germany has much it can be proud of. There is no shame in being German. The heritage of Germany is written into the very fabric of Europe, both the good as well as the bad. Keep what you can, fix what you must, remember who are as a nation is not solely defined by the time between 1933 to 1945. You were a nation before then and you've been a nation since. German culture is as beautiful as the culture of any European nation and worth protecting, worth nuturing.

Back