Wow Cain and his fans are delusional

I'd agree. The guy gets hyped up. He certainly had potential, but never really lived up to what people said he was.

I called this all week.
2 year layoff. Francis getting his mojo back.

It only was going to go this way. Should have bet the house.

Cain was the betting favorite so let’s see those bet slips you nerds who think Cain was shit tier. Hindsight 20/20 you nerds thought Cain would maul him before the fight.

Francis beat Cain Velasquez. Do you want us not to mention that he beat the worst possible version of Cain Velasquez and that he never in his career beat someone as good as prime Cain? Ok, then we won't say that. We will just say that Francis beat Cain.

just admit prime Cain is NEVER coming back

about 4 years late but better late than never

Cain got knocked out by the best knockout artist in the division. Anyone remember the Fox premiere and Cain losing to JDS (at the time, the best KO artist in the division) 7+ years ago?

Cain lost to a better, ready for battle fighter tonight. But it's not like we haven't seen this story before. Cain fans are allowed to think there's some life left in him if he still has that fire to keep fighting.

If i could frame your tears and hang them on a wall I would

When the other guy leaves you, you can save your own in a glass and use them as lotion. Until then, remain delusional, girl.

Yeah it really looks like UFC damage control, tbh.

Says the the cry baby bitch

Rustlemania in its purest form - someone crying and calling names. It'll be okay, baby girl. The other guy in here can console you soon.

No credit to Ngannou whatsoever.Well maybe he should fight Ngannou again when his knee heals up LOL

Fuck you, I said he hit him and Cain went down. Props to Francis no matter what. Clean TKO.

Back