Would you want to see Nick Diaz fight again?

This was an embarrassment for Diaz.
Not just the fight, but the delusional way he acted ("Give me Usman") and also lack of preparation for the fight.
He needs to have a long serious wakeup talk with his more sane Brother, and even Dana White.
And ultimately it will be the last time we see him in the Octagon.

I wish the best for Diaz. But it's very doubtful that he can pull off the preparation necessary (both mental and physical) to make him fight ready at any weight, in divisions full of young killers. Lawler was the best fight he could have taken, and he still lost disastrously (not even 5rd split decision). Thinking rationally, it's impossible to see Diaz coming back from this. I don't see the motivation.

I’m a fan and I didn’t want to see him fight last night

he got his paycheck

the next one shouldn't be from UFC. it'll be from the pauls

Nope. We got our closure of seeing Nick Diaz fight again, and it wasn’t a stinker. End it now

I don't want to see him fight again. His heart isn't in it and that should be clear as day to anyone who watched that. The UFC is always fucking fighters around with short training camps and forcing them to agree to fights. We just saw that with Ngannou. The UFC is a fucking joke.

He was fat? In what part of the world, especially in a country where 40% of the population is obese, is he considered fat?

He has a contract and "a few fights" left

Bro you were talking shit to me when I was a 15 year old kid on this website. I turned 29 a couple days ago and you are still here bashing people 14 years later. Be positive bitch, jesus christ

Bro you were talking shit to me when I was a 15 year old kid on this website. I turned 29 a couple days ago and you are still here bashing people 14 years later. Be positive bitch, jesus christ

nah son

Nick did seemed checked out before the fight but I think it was more so the circumstances. Sounded like he wanted to come back but was pressured into taking the fight sooner than he was ready for.

According to Jake Shields he had 6 weeks to train and was pressured to take the fight sooner than what he actually wanted.

View attachment 881794

I hope he does want a fight right away like he said if he loses. He obviously was not prepared for this fight.

FALoG8aVkAgWIBf

This was Diaz in April...if he comes back in this type of shape im all for it.

Have him fight Cerrone.

War Diaz
Cerrone? Anyone who watched Cerrone's last 3 isnt interested

No. He got out diazed by a very washed and old Robbie Lawler. He truly looked like a complete shell of his former self. He shouldn't have even fought last night. I think if he does or really really wants to, which he totally doesn't, bellator or bare knuckle bj Penn then call it a day

6 weeks of training can't replace 6 years of innactivity. GSP trained for 2 years before coming back to face granpa Ping.

I'm a long time Diaz fan - needs to actually make weight, get his cardio back, can't be looking soft, gotta be in fighting shape.

I don't care how many triathlons he runs. He was clearly not in fight shape.
wonder what happened
maybe he decided not to fight, stopped training, but was talked into it again

Yes, I'd like to see him fight again.

He's so far past his prime that I think it's probably better if he retire. No sense in taking a bunch of damage like that

Maybe if he comes in shape and motivated, But man, I don’t know what some of you were thinking when we saw slow, flabby Diaz leading up to the Lawler fight. I saw that loss coming a mile away.

Back