Would you want Horiguchi vs. TJ?

So you'd rather see Gooch fight a lesser fighter?
Lesser fighter than TJ, but a worse match up for Horiguchi imo. NCAA D1 wrestler with 13 cm height and 20 cm reach advantage against a lighter striker. Most people including me thinks Horiguchi won this time because of ropes and ring, so another fight in the cage is wanted.

Lesser fighter than TJ, but a worse match up for Horiguchi imo. NCAA D1 wrestler with 13 cm height and 20 cm reach advantage against a lighter striker. Most people including me thinks Horiguchi won this time because of ropes and ring, so another fight in the cage is wanted.

No, you think he's a worse match up but most people don't. Caldwell might be a smidgen better grappler than Tj but nowhere near the striker and nowhere near as good as transitioning between both.

I like how we’re calling Horiguchi “Gooch”

I approve.

TJ will bully him with wrestling and GnP but no way he would TKO or outstrike Horiguchi standing, you definitely have not seen Horiguchi's kickboxing fight. TJ would be the one outstruck. Horiguchi went toe-to-toe with #8 ranked bantamweight kickboxer in the world with 81% TKO/KO rate, meanwhile TJ had trouble with Takeru from K-1 kickboxing when they sparred... TJ got embarassed, became angry and cheap-shotted Takeru after the bell.

Horiguchi also outstruck DJ standing based on the scoreboards (total hits - GnP) and that was when he was only 24 and green af

TJ would absolutely batter him on the feet, and I think Guchi is fucking amazing. This ain't kickboxing

No, you think he's a worse match up but most people don't. Caldwell might be a smidgen better grappler than Tj but nowhere near the striker and nowhere near as good as transitioning between both.
I think you are confused between which one is a better fighter vs. which one is a bad match up for Horiguchi. Most people do think so on reddit, and so do most of my RIZIN friends and Japanese fan base. Caldwell is probably significantly stronger with how he absolutely rag-dolls everyone at bantamweight. Length factor is there too.

Last edited:
I think you are confused between which one is a better fighter vs. which one is a bad match up for Horiguchi. Most people do think so on reddit, and so do most of my RIZIN friends and Japanese fan base. Caldwell is probably significantly stronger and the length factor is there.

Lol yes you and your j mma fanboys all agree that he's a better match up because Gooch lost a close match up to a super overrated k1 fighter.

Most people agree Tjs the superior striker and grappler and although Horiguchi is very dangerous standing up Tjs so good at mixing things up that he might just take him down and beat him down.

Only at flyweight. I dont think its an interesting matchup for Goochi at bantamweight. And would be cool to see it in a ring instead of the cage.

There was once a force to be reckoned with named Hayato Sakurai.

He flew over the pond to UFC territory to fight a man named Matt Hughes.

It did not turn out well.

He proceeded to fly back over that same pond where the competition is easier.
You´re gonna lol, mate... 13 months b4, Hughes did the opposite thing, went to Asia, and this is what happened:

pele hughes_pele.JPG pelehu.jpg

wtffff.gif

Here he is ladies and gentelmens the japanese autist @gono btw aka @DaPunkMinowaMan talking about what happened 900 years ago while he is still living in the 1st century , The guy still thinks that japanese mma (who was never better since it was filled with foreign fighters) is better . The guy probably havent watched an MMA event since Sakuraba fought Renzo.

Here he is ladies and gentelmens the japanese autist @gono btw aka @DaPunkMinowaMan talking about what happened 900 years ago while he is still living in the 1st century , The guy still thinks that japanese mma (who was never better since it was filled with foreign fighters) is better . The guy probably havent watched an MMA event since Sakuraba fought Renzo.
groo wtf 2.gif

Dafuk? Banned again?!?

Wait a mn... Ya got 2 yellows in october, then 2 yellows again in Dec..then banned!?

What did ya do,lmao?

Werent ya supposed to come back with a D-somethin´ nickname?
after Dominator,Dawz etc...

And why they let ya come back? While blockin´dudes like Dozer?

BTW... Great shameless boot-lickin´...

Anyone but @jei IMO . The guy keeps banning the best and most entertaining posters who are super knowledgeable while letting boring scrubs around. He is kinda funny sometimes tho
I think @Jackonfire is a fighter basher since he is constantly hating on the ww champ Colby Covington but he is the best mod out there he kinda reminds me of Colby Covington , He is Colby Covington of sherdog. im giving him my vote as the #1 sherdog mod

*PLOT TWIST*
I voted for jei too.

lolol.png

I like to see Gucci vs anybody.
I like to see TJ vs anybody.

I just like watching them fight, they are both great fighters

@gono btw
First of all how the fuck are you keeping up with all of my yellows ? And i was never yellow carded in December . They didnt really let me back this is why im not directly quoting you lol im only allowed to post one post every 40 minutes.
Where was i "butt-lickin'" ? I was calling out both jei and jackonfire not praising them lol those LQ 1900 NHB videos must have really fucked up your 900 year old brain. Im the most entertaining poster in Sherdog you are just a boring poster who is still living in the 1st century. Also i was banned because of pure bias but why were you banned with @DaPunkMinowaMan ? Maybe mods got tired of your constant fighter bashing and decided to ban you.

@gono btw
First of all how the fuck are you keeping up with all of my yellows ? And i was never yellow carded in December . They didnt really let me back this is why im not directly quoting you lol im only allowed to post one post every 40 minutes.
Where was i "butt-lickin'" ? I was calling out both jei and jackonfire not praising them lol those LQ 1900 NHB videos must have really fucked up your 900 year old brain. Im the most entertaining poster in Sherdog you are just a boring poster who is still living in the 1st century. Also i was banned because of pure bias but why were you banned with @DaPunkMinowaMan ? Maybe mods got tired of your constant fighter bashing and decided to ban you.
cool story, bro...

I do remember: ya got 2 yellows, then they disappeared, then 2 more yellows in December, and... banned...again...

how many times were ya banned? twice or more this year? And why did they ban ya?
And... why did they let ya come back so quickly? while blockin´ dudes like Dozer???

In time,we all missed Dapunk... A Brave Man, A Legend... RIP.

AFAIK, Dapunk was not banned: he was yellowed (once) coz of a [Canadian] No Rush Snitch.
Dapunk, a man of principles, thought this was a bitch move, and ordered the Mod to ban his account.

Since ya seem to have pretty good connections with them Mods, I suggest ya check this story with them.

Talkin´ about ya and Mods, this episode where ya were literally bootlickin´them.... Holy shh.. I understand the net is not 'real life'...but what a shameless display of lack of character...

clint.gif

Last edited:
Saying he has autism is a bit understatement, he's by far the dumbest and most hypocrite MMA fan I have ever seen. it's like he's still stuck in elementary school with that brain capacity.
Talking like a 2 years old child and being a hypocrite all the time are the only things he knows how to do.

Saying he has autism is a bit understatement, he's by far the dumbest and most hypocrite MMA fan I have ever seen. it's like he's still stuck in elementary school with that brain capacity.
Talking like a 2 years old child and being a hypocrite all the time are the only things he knows how to do.
frank.gif

BTW, Im still waitin´for ya to answer the challenge about your OWN link related to MMA Evolution>

In time, I asked ya TWICE to explain me Andre Pederneiras´, Dan Hardy´s and Ivan Flores´opinion on the subject.
> this is from the link ya sent us, where ya got your 'opinion' on MMA Evolution.
CAN YA do it, yes or no?

Let me guess... Ya couldnt find your """"opinion'''''' in the net...

lolol.png

That’s literally one of the best fights to make at bantamweight, GOAT American lighter weight fighter vs GOAT Japanese lighter weight fighter.

@gono btw
I know i shouldnt be harsh with people suffering from authism but dude where the fuck did i butt-lick any mod ? I called them out and i've never said that i had any "good connections" with them . Can you read oldie ? I told you that im not really allowed here i cant really use my account and im only allowed to post one post in like 40 minutes but since you know about every poster dubs i guess you are the one who has good connection with mods you could ask them. Im pretty sure that you are posting all this shit from your retirement home in japan while jerking off with Sakuraba pictures.
As i said im the most entertaining poster and the GOAT of sherdog you are a boring scrub.

Back