Would you Take Masvidal Flying knee to the head for 500K

My granite chin and cinder block head would shake it off, so yes the most free 500k ever.

but he said: "No guarantee you aren’t killed or permanently injured."

500k aint shit.
That's how I take the fight and minimize the damage. Worst case scenario I eat some shots on the ground and tap. Not chancing getting Askren'd or stand up against someone with serious hands. GNP is way easier to mitagate damage than getting stuck against the cage and getting tee'd off by a superior striker.

Yes. Without hesitation. I'd do it for 10,000, honestly.

This is sherdog. We would take the knee, cash in the money and than proceed to whoop Masvidals manlet ass.

In this economic climate 500k for 3 seconds work is something you don’t turn down

Uh.... yea. He's a manlet compared to the average Sherdogger he couldn't even reach my chin with a flying knee

Put that knee cap right here my guy

Probably yeah, as long as it hits me in the exact same way/place it did on Askren, it wasnt a full blown knee to the face/forehread like MVP/Cyborg for instance, if i can keep the full 500k hell yeah i would, no medicals from my own pocket, 1Mill i would go into it happy af.

Any footage?

No. MMA competition isn't legal in France, so it was pretty discreet. I immediately hit the best double leg of my life, mounted him and took his back pretty easily. But we had pretty big helmets and I couldn't get the choke because of that. Tried to go for an armbar from the back, failed miserably and the guy stood-up. He hit me with a solid hook to the ear. Even with the helmet I was out of it, everything was so slow and blurry. I don't even know when or how I hurt my ankle.

Either I had a great poker face or the guy was afraid of being taken down again (he was a thai boxer with super shitty ground game), he didn't push the pace too much and I made it to the horn (it was only one round fights). I lost on points and realized MMA wasn't for me, but I stuck with BJJ (now I'm a purple belt) and I'm glad I gave it a try.

Back