Would you Take Masvidal Flying knee to the head for 500K

I guarantee nearly 99% of the people here would do it. Its 500K, who makes 500K a year on sherdog? For most it takes them 20 years.

Getting knocked out by a pro fighter for a life changing amount of money?

Of course I would

With 500k I would not have the need to work ever again here.

Yes.

I've been beat up for free before but idk. That knee and follow up blows could potentially really fuk u up

Got worse injuries and have been longer unconscious at skiing for 0 bucks. Actually I even paid for it. So I would.

I´ll probably end up saying how much they pay me for fighting on twitter.

No, but I'd fight him for 500k tax free. I'm getting my ass kicked, but I'm also not getting KTFO in 3secs
Just Bob Sapp that shit. I'd just do a half ass imunari roll, to avoid eating a knee, then give up my back, hope to God he just takes my neck like a big cat, then go unconscious so I can say I tried til the very end.

If I started getting pummeled while he has my back I'd just pull a GSP

giphy.gif

Yes, but I would have dodged it and hit him with a 3 piece biscuit and soda.

Just Bob Sapp that shit. I'd just do a half ass imunari roll, to avoid eating a knee, then give up my back, hope to God he just takes my neck like a big cat, then go unconscious so I can say I tried til the very end.

If I started getting pummeled while he has my back I'd just pull a GSP

but he said: "No guarantee you aren’t killed or permanently injured."

500k aint shit.

Yes. I got concussed, got a pierced eardrum and a badly sprained ankle for free in my only amateur fight. Got a knee and a shoulder fucked while rolling for the same price.
Any footage?

Hard to say... How likely am I to end up with CTE after? If I don't have to worry bout CTE, than I would. Have to be quite a bit more though if imma have brain damage after.

but he said: "No guarantee you aren’t killed or permanently injured."

500k aint shit.
There’s never a guarantee for that, you can’t even guarantee you won’t be killed or permanently injured driving to work everyday.

Back