Would you survive your birthday month?

The powers of a top tier demon:

possess and remote control people and animals
Telekinesis
high intelligence, has existed for thousands of years + can read people's thoughts so has great knowledge
can set things on fire (by thought power)

I haven't seen all the films + I might have missed something from the ones I have. Someone might want to chip in to extend this answer.
I just need a super soaker full of holy water right?

Yeah, but doesn't the creature hibernates and appears every 12 or 17 years
I think it’s 27 years if I recall. I’m 57 now, so assuming it just started hibernating I’ll be 84 when it wakes up. I’ll wait for it on my porch, all grumpy with a “get off my lawn” attitude.

I think it’s 27 years if I recall. I’m 57 now, so assuming it just started hibernating I’ll be 84 when it wakes up. I’ll wait for it on my porch, all grumpy with a “get off my lawn” attitude.
You are too old! LOL

Just saying "birthday month" is a fucking load of shit, it's one day!

Reactions: HHJ
You might think that having to survive against The Devil
Lucifer
The Morningstar
The Master in Hell

would cast a gloom over my evening, but I can tell you, instead of figjting, we'd join forces and listen to cool albums instead

hmm Leather face.... He does have that retard strength and a chainsaw....Im fucked.

I Just bought a new shotgun. Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight

Never seen Jeepers Creepers so I have no idea if I could take that guy.

I'm going to guess yes

June, would be a rough go as even winning doesn't guarantee the chance that I get taken over. Maybe have to try the Scary Movie 2 James Woods route and try to reverse seduce lol.

Back