Would you sniff farts for a living?

Well, in case you didn't know, smell is basically molecules of the substance itself, so if you smell something, you're inhaling actual physical, though miniscule, pieces of it.

Add that up over the course of a year, and that's a lot of shit eating.

Girls would get turned on at the bar if you told them you did this for a living. Girls are kind of primitive.

I can personally tell how healthy I am by how my farts smell. When I eat healthy and work out and am getting stronger, they always smell a certain way.

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

But If I was a patient I would fart the loudest possible, just for the lols.

Tell the two girls one cup chicks they have a new career opportunity awaiting.

I have to endure farts at times at my work, luckily we're paid better!

Well, in case you didn't know, smell is basically molecules of the substance itself, so if you smell something, you're inhaling actual physical, though miniscule, pieces of it.

Add that up over the course of a year, and that's a lot of shit eating.

Right on. When we smell we are just tasting the molecules that are in the air. So we have literally all eaten shit at one time or another.

Dude there are people, probably even on Sherdog who do it for free.

You're probably one of those guys who says he wouldn't suck a dick for a million bucks.

It'd be a different story if someone put those stacks in front of you.

1 million for having a penis in your mouth?

make it 1 billion. i would at least need enough money to live like a freaking king for the rest of my life. 1 million spends too fast. you could "blow through it" (no pun intended) and then end of jobless, broke, AND a ********** :-(

1 million for having a penis in your mouth?

make it 1 billion. i would at least need enough money to live like a freaking king for the rest of my life. 1 million spends too fast. you could "blow through it" (no pun intended) and then end of jobless, broke, AND a ********** :-(

That's just being cynical. You could just find someone else to give you money to suck their dick.

...I would take the million and find a sub contractor.

Scene: The Future

Dialogue between Doctor and Sherdogger

Sherdogger: Doctor, just give it to me straight, I bench 275lbs and im 6'2" tall and I have a nine figure salary and three super model wives, I can take it.

Doctor: Son, I have bad news. You have lung cancer.

Sherdogger: NOOOOOOO!O

Doctor: Oh, and it gets worse.

Sherdogger: How?

Doctor: This particular cancer is incurable because it's caused by you sniffing to many farts.

Sherdogger: LOL... hahah...oh, wait..what....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You're probably one of those guys who says he wouldn't suck a dick for a million bucks.

It'd be a different story if someone put those stacks in front of you.

well said

for me itll prob have to be 70k-80k a year to do this

farts give me a boner, I specially like taking it in through my mouth and keeping it inside my mouth till I get fart breath.

Back