Would you sniff farts for a living?

Space

WR GOAT
Banned
Reaction score
How about if it paid $50,000 a year for you to sully your precious proboscis?

http://www.livescience.com/25351-job-smelling-farts.html

Help Wanted: Professional Fart-Smeller
by Marc Lallanilla

There are a lot of bad jobs out there, and maybe you're convinced that yours is one of them. But here's a job description that virtually nobody would likely be jealous of: professional fart-smeller.

Some Chinese who practice alternative medicine apparently believe that each person's flatulence has particular nuances

I'm with this guy. 70k to start, but I want a 5k bump after 6 months.

If you don't live in the major cities, you'd live like a fucking king. Fart-sniffing would be a good party trick too, guessing what people ate for lunch or when they last took a shit.

If you don't live in the major cities, you'd live like a fucking king. Fart-sniffing would be a good party trick too, guessing what people ate for lunch or when they last took a shit.

Or what diseases they may have.

I've got a strong stomach. Farts? Forget about it. Easy as fuck.

No, No a thousand times no

Pay me 50 million and i'll turn you down for this stinky shitty job

No, No a thousand times no

Pay me 50 million and i'll turn you down for this stinky shitty job

You're probably one of those guys who says he wouldn't suck a dick for a million bucks.

It'd be a different story if someone put those stacks in front of you.

Wouldn't it be very unhealthy to smell farts all day? How many farts would you have to smell?

A paycut to smell that? No thanks.
I'd definitely do it if I were desperately looking for money.

My wife will be so pissed to find she has been doing this for free for the last 12 years....

My wife will be so pissed to find she has been doing this for free for the last 12 years....
LMAO!! I spat hot coffee all over my computer monitor because of this. Well played!!

Depends on whose ass it is. I could handle the smell so long as the sights were nice.

Depends on hours. If its a couple hours a week, sign me up. But to sniff farts all day 5 days a week, pass

Back