Would you say Jones best wins are DC and Gus or..

DC #1 and Rashad #2 in my book.

Forget Rashads fight vs. Lil Nog, he was dealing with a striking disorder that forced him to fist bump and high five Lil Nog the whole time.

probably his earlier wins before suspension. since he was hardly training and partying/drinking/snorting when he beat them the first time.

If Gus and Bader fought a few years back Gus easily beats him. People that claim Bader would win are clueless. Sure maybe Bader would win that fight today, but back in Gus's day? Nope.

Gus, considering he whooped Jon's ass in the first fight, Cormier never put it on Jon like Gus did.

he destroyed
prime shogun
prime evans
prime rampage
prime machida
TRT vitor
prime gustafsson
prime bader
prime DC
ryan bader and brandon vera who are now HW champs in other orgs

he really is the GOAT

Beating Dc twice took that record to another level.

- Handed Bader his first loss
- Ended Glover's 20 fight win streak
- Became the first to stop Shogun with strikes
- Became the first to submit Machida

Any of these are better than beating Smith who is a nobody and Gus who has ZERO notable wins in his career

Credits Jones with a win over Shogun, yet says Gus has no notable wins.
The bias is real.

His two wins over Cormier are tops for me, and by a decent margain to be honest.

he destroyed
prime shogun
prime evans
prime rampage
prime machida
TRT vitor
prime gustafsson
prime bader
prime DC
ryan bader and brandon vera who are now HW champs in other orgs

he really is the GOAT
lol what???? prime shogun? prime page? prime machida?
ty sir. Either you havent seen their primes or you are trolling.
anyways, JJ is great. Not THE greatest, tho.

Credits Jones with a win over Shogun, yet says Gus has no notable wins.
The bias is real.
Yeah because Shogun was completely the same fighter after taking the 2 worst beatings of his career from Jones and Dan Henderson :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: what's next, Clay Guida is as good as GSP because he beat BJ Penn too?

DC and Gus. DC for being an excellent fat MW who is so good he can be the LHW and HW champ (if he's not facing Jones) and Gus because he has been a legit top 3 for many, many years. A lot of Jones' early wins were against MWs like Shogun/Sonnen/Machida/Vitor - they were very good/tremendous at one point in time but they were severely undersized compared to Jones and they would very likely lose to DC/Rumble/Gus.

Jones is like Barry bonds... Yes there will always be a question over his achievements.

And his fights with shogun, Rashad, machida were amazing performances where he just walked through them, were GOAT worth....

Nobody will ever like him cos he's a fucking asshole

DC sure Gus hell no. It was clear that Jones barely traided for the first fight. I would put fighters like Rashad and Machida head of Gus. Way more dangerous fifgters than Gus.

I see Gus is still overrated around here.....I mean what’s Gus biggest win....He biggest gain to fame was having a competive fight DC and unmotivated Jones......he’s not in dc Jones or even Rumble league

Jones is like Barry bonds... Yes there will always be a question over his achievements.

And his fights with shogun, Rashad, machida were amazing performances where he just walked through them, were GOAT worth....

Nobody will ever like him cos he's a fucking asshole
Speak for yourself my friend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back