Would you Prefer Keeping The 125 Pound Division?

I would happily see it replaced with a 165 division.
Seriously, a 165 division mixes it all up in a good way in that weight class range.
The 125 division is flourishing in places like One FC. Asians are naturally smaller on average so One FC should be snapping up all the 125 fighters from UFC. The fighters who don't want to move up to UFC 135 division.

tenor.gif

Yes
What did I
Whut the?
Is this shit still happening in WWE?
By the time I stopped watching WWE, they were bringing in guys like Hornswoggle.

Keep it
It’s a new division and needs time to grow
Remember the lightweight division was scrapped in the past and people thought 145 were to small
Those two divisions are the most stacked in MMA today
Give it time
It's had over 6 years

LW was scrapped due to lightweights defecting to PRIDE

How many little guys can you find? Makes no sense to keep it open. Besides ratings have already showed none of you give a shit.

Dana should officially confirm it's going, first. All we have to go by is TJ's shit-talk, really.

And fuck duckweight 165 too.

Keep it.

Fuck fat sherdoggers who think they could beat FLWs.

Cut WMMA

They should get rid of 135 too. I can’t take a fighter seriously when he’s the size of middle school kids.

Stopped caring the moment they got rid of MM

Cejudo asked Dana White to do a deal with him during the press conference. If he wins that they keep the division. Dana said they'll wait and see.

I think they did a press conference for this fight to give it a little promotion and see how it does. Then make a final decision.

I honestly hope this fight does terrible numbers so they can finally close the division once and for all.

If you had to make the decision, would you rather see the division stay or would you rather see it go?
eliminate mens 125 & 135, add SHW

I'd rather watch 125'ers any day of the week over almost any wmma. Most of them just started training 5 years ago and could get a title shot 4 fights into their career

Yes. It could be a great division.

Yes. Although 125 is not my favorite division I do enjoy watching MMA matches of all weight classes.

Cejudo asked Dana White to do a deal with him during the press conference. If he wins that they keep the division. Dana said they'll wait and see.

I think they did a press conference for this fight to give it a little promotion and see how it does. Then make a final decision.

I honestly hope this fight does terrible numbers so they can finally close the division once and for all.

If you had to make the decision, would you rather see the division stay or would you rather see it go?

5 weightclasses

What did I
Whut the?
Is this shit still happening in WWE?
By the time I stopped watching WWE, they were bringing in guys like Hornswoggle.
This actually isn't a video from the WWE. This is a video of Miesha Tate breaking up with Bryan Caraway. Look carefully at the breasts...you're welcome.

I would rather they keep this division over some of the female weight class’s tbh.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back