Would you pay $5 million for this Castle Home in California?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think when it was first listed it was just a bit over $6 million, now its down to just under $5 million

But the Castle is on 506 acres of land so you are pretty much paying for the land.

here is more info on the Sheas Castle they filmed a lot of movies there
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shea's_Castle

About 44901 Fairmont Road, Lancaster, California
Imagine flying in and landing on your very own private runway on a one-of-a-kind ranch just 40 aerial miles north of Los Angeles, and 30 scenic minutes north of the cities of Valencia & Saugus. This magnificent Los Angeles County landmark features eight bedrooms, seven bathrooms, 6 fireplaces, 2 kitchens, and a multitude of common rooms. The castle ranch includes 506 acres of land, a 3000 foot long airstrip, helicopter pad, 1.5 miles of private roads, and 3 miles of fencing with a wrought iron gate. California Aqueduct runs along the southern boundary of the property. The castle ranch estate has been the host site for several Hollywood movies, TV shows, and print ads. Ideal for a private retreat, vineyard, equestrian use, cattle ranch, sports camp, research campus, or multi-purpose development. The property has commanding views of the California poppy reserve and Tehachapi Mountains. This is truly a rare opportunity to invest or enjoy this unique estate and make it your very own.

imagereader.aspx

imagereader.aspx

imagereader.aspx

imagereader.aspx

https://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/...cvmylb/castle-ranch-estate-lancaster-ca-93536

In Lancaster? Fuck that.

I'd rather buy Scotty's Castle in Death Valley.

Location sucks, I would pass on that.

Kinda reminds me of where The Bride got married / massacred in Kill Bill

lol at anywhere in Lancaster
yeah its in the middle of nowhere if that much land was near LA you would be paying a billion for 500 acres, but the price for that amount of land is very cheap, 500 acres you could build commercial real estate on it, but I think the sellers want to keep it a historic landmark so its probably why they are selling it for only 5 million probably put in the contract you cannot tear it down or build on the land commercial property, Id only buy that if I would be allowed to build on it and tear that castle down.

Disneyland is 85 acres, you could build a lot with 506 acres of land.

Well since the average Sherdogger is worth at least 100 million, I personally think $5 million is a fair price

All I know is Native Americans and Aztec Warriors got fucking royally fucked over for their people and land..... Trail of fucking tears for sure.

Looks like Hill Have Eyes territory. No thanks for 5M I’d buy a beautiful home in Turks & Caicos

All I know is Native Americans and Aztec Warriors got fucking royally fucked over for their people and land..... Trail of fucking tears for sure.
And they fucked over other tribes/small villages for their territories and women as well. Someone just had a bigger stick. Circle of life.

If I had that kind of money, I would get a place closer to the beach. That land looks parched.

i prefer my own house by the ocean. i dont do inland.

Lancaster,Palmdale, Victorville are all shitshows. Meth heads and violence. They’re gentrifying the shit out of parts in LA and those who can’t afford rent is usually end up there.

yeesh, looks like the final standoff in a drug raid

Back