Would you pay $5 million for this Castle Home in California?

And Honestly Lancaster aint that far from Hollywood, or the Valley. Relatively speaking of course, SoCal denizens are use to long commutes. Its just over the mountain range. Its closer to Hollywood or the Valley than say San Bernardino, and likely lot less traffic.

Lots of people are moving up there due to cheap RE or course, and still be close enough to beach. Paul George is from there.

Lancaster,Palmdale, Victorville are all shitshows. Meth heads and violence. They’re gentrifying the shit out of parts in LA and those who can’t afford rent is usually end up there.

What about the area west, and south of USC, the area just east of the LAX, Compton, and the usual ghettos? I need some intel. I am looking to make some RE investments anywhere really.

500 acres of bullshit.

Everything about this place looks gross. 0/10 would not move my bunnies there :hmph

Had family that lived in Palmdale/Landcaster. Fuck that. I'd rather move to a different State/Country than live there.

And Honestly Lancaster aint that far from Hollywood, or the Valley. Relatively speaking of course, SoCal denizens are use to long commutes. Its just over the mountain range. Its closer to Hollywood or the Valley than say San Bernardino, and likely lot less traffic.

Lots of people are moving up there due to cheap RE or course, and still be close enough to beach. Paul George is from there.
A smart man will see the price and the acres and buy it years from now people will be moving out there and if you build it they will come, and you will have the last laugh

All I know is Native Americans and Aztec Warriors got fucking royally fucked over for their people and land..... Trail of fucking tears for sure.

Of course. America just continued to move them around until finally settling on locations far removed from gold or railroads.

If I hit for 200 mill? Yeah, that could be my second Cali house. I'd want 2 in Cali, 2 in Alaska, 2 in MI, 1 in Boston, 1 in a southern state, and 1 someplace in Europe. If I won 200 million, i would buy 60 million worth of property
Lmao @ wanting a place in michigan

A smart man will see the price and the acres and buy it years from now people will be moving out there and if you build it they will come, and you will have the last laugh

I always wondered why the Antelope Valley did not develop as much as the other deserts over the mountains like in San Bernardino, and Riverside Counties. If you look at the LA metro the development is going east, but at some point it will have to start going north.

It looks like shit and is located hell knows where. I'll pass, thank you.

You'd have to pay me to live in lancaster. Fuck that shit.

Nah for that much money I'd want to build my own perfect place.

$5 million for 500 acres? Guess that’s California for you. That land looks completely desolate and useless. 500 acres of good farmland here would be only $1-2 million.

At least you wouldn't have to worry about fires. Desert doesn't burn.

Maybe if it was in Lancaster county, PA; where I know the land is workable.

Ill just live in Michigan where its not a desert and we have all the water you'll need, and will eventually come looking for...

i mean I live in 29 Palms so I can't talk trash, but Lancaster/Palmdale/Mojave/Cal City area is pretty suspect

Nah, I'll take that 5 million and either get a nice home in the Bay Area, Oahu or a Condo in Hong Kong.

Back