Elections Would you like to see Trump become POTUS again?

Would you like to see Trump become POTUS again?

• Total voters
This is true.

Mitt Romney ran for the republicans in 2012, as an alternative to Obama, which is laughable now that he is considered the biggest RINO in the Republican Party and actually marched with BLM.

The phrase “controlled opposition” comes to mind.
I agree with @Oeshon in regards to the corrupt establishment rigging the voting system to stop future populist candidates. Now that 2000 Mules has been studied they will make error corrections. By the way. For those of you out there who have not yet watched 2000 Mules here it is.

Not a single person who has watched this documentary came away thinking that the 2020 Presidential election was not stolen. Even the dumbest Libtard has to admit that the election was filled with massive corruption.

I liked most of his policies and his general conservative approach. He was too much of a hot-head and very undiplomatic in his approach. As a person I thought he was a train-wreck. I would like to see a conservative president who was gracious, diplomatic, but not too socially conservative. I don’t like the SC abortion decision.
Most of his policies? Like what, precisely? Other than that first sentence, there's not much to disagree with here so good on ya though I note there's no mention of the grift (like using the office to sell his daughter's shitty products and using it to book visiting dignitaries into his hotels preferentially), installing his children as staff yet not putting any of his business holdings into trust, continuing to put Jared Kushner in high-level positions after he'd been denied clearance, advocating voiding people's constitutional rights if they weren't the "right" kind of people, inviting the "Second Amendment Folks" to "do something" about Hilary Clinton, and so on and so on.

I agree with @Oeshon in regards to the corrupt establishment rigging the voting system to stop future populist candidates. Now that 2000 Mules has been studied they will make error corrections. By the way. For those of you out there who have not yet watched 2000 Mules here it is.

Not a single person who has watched this documentary came away thinking that the 2020 Presidential election was not stolen. Even the dumbest Libtard has to admit that the election was filled with massive corruption.

Only the most gullible of people... <Prem973>

As a conservative, if he runs this will be the most important primary election I've ever taken part in. I'd vote for anyone over Trump. If somehow we're in a predicament and the man manages to win the nomination and I'm stuck with the choice of a candidate who can't speak in coherent sentences anymore, there's no way he'd be incapable of learning to bag your food at your neighborhood grocery store. I'll hold my head down in disgust and vote for what I'd consider the only choice at that point. Democrats need to tell Biden "listen you've got one foot already in the nursing home" there's no way he can do the hardest job in the world!

Last edited:
If he is the only option vs. Democrat... then YES
If it's the primaries and I can pick someone else....then NO

As a conservative, if he runs this will be the most important primary election I've ever taken part in. I'd vote for anyone over Trump. If somehow we're in a predicament and the man manages to win the nomination and I'm stuck with the choice of a candidate who can't speak in coherent sentences anymore, there's no way he'd be incapable of learning to bag your food at your neighborhood grocery store. I'll hold my head down in disgust and vote for what I'd consider the only choice at that point. Democrats need to tell Biden "listen you've got one foot already in the nursing home" there's no way he can do the hardest job in the world!
I don't know man better a dope than a crook.

I don't know man better a dope than a crook.

I understand people who feel that way and I feel it's an absolute total crap shoot. Either one could potentially be catastrophic. I wouldn't have any sort of peace walking away from the polls thinking "damn I made the right decision"? Let's just hope we're not in this predicament.

I understand people who feel that way and I feel it's an absolute total crap shoot. Either one could potentially be catastrophic. I wouldn't have any sort of peace walking away from the polls thinking "damn I made the right decision"? Let's just hope we're not in this predicament.
I think for me it depends on if you believe in Russiagate, Shampeachments, Trump told them to be peaceful and they were just walking around taking selfies. Or if you believe he was lying his ass off about Team Trump's contacts with Russians, that he was withholding aid for a favor to target his political rival, and that he tried to steal the election with the Big Lie and was willing to have his followers attack the Capitol in that attempt.

Also the guy spent a normal workday just watching TV and every weekend playing golf. <Prem973>

Yes please...

I want somebody to talk about voter fraud then pass it on to him just to have that moment that its not just his anymore.

What is it that you are trying to say? Feel free to express yourself. No reason to be afraid.
Dinesh is a joke. The election was not stolen. If you believe that shit then I have a bridge to sell you. {<shrug}

I thought WR was majority right wing (according to left wingers here). Look at the poll, SherFront right ?

I will never understand why voters are begging for Trump to come back. Biden's policies have America humming like a fine tuned engine. And Biden is far more articulate than Obama as well. Who could want anything more from a President? BidGOAT 2024!!!

The ugly conspiracy theories about higher gas prices, empty shelves with no baby formula, a wide open Southern border, leaving tens of billions of dollars of military equipment to terrorists in Afghanistan, experimental Covid injections that are crippling millions & killing hundreds of thousands (world wide) and inflation from too much money printing must come to an end. Shame on those that spread such vicious lies about Resident Biden! Honestly, how do you sleep at night!

Most of those are CTers are just racist and bigoted toward Biden that’s the only reason people dislike the well spoken in control guy. If it wasn’t for Putin we would have no border trouble with undocumented Americans/ dreamers. Biden has put identity politics > tactical strategy and planning in the military and I could not be happier …

Even right wingers know Trump is a sack of shit. <BC1>
Eh some do but not that many I voted yes because this thread has been done 1000 times I’ll take him over weekend at Biden’s though. But there are 30+ republicans I would choose over him. Who are you liking for 2024?

Yup. He wouldn't have left the weapons in Afghanistan.

Russia would likely not have invaded. If they did Trump would have heavily armed Ukraine BEFORE the invasion.

Gas would be cheap.
People actually believe this, kinda sad really.

Well in polls he's smashing DeSantis unfortunately.
I'll vote for him of thats what the majority in the party vote for. In the primary I'm voting DeSantis.
240px-Flock_of_sheep.jpg

To all the orange man haters, what POLICIES if his did you not like?
His tax break for the rich which drove up the deficit
His SCOTUS appointments
His approach to international relations
How he managed the various agencies of the executive branch

So much wrong with that administration that its hard to go over all of it.

Eh some do but not that many I voted yes because this thread has been done 1000 times I’ll take him over weekend at Biden’s though. But there are 30+ republicans I would choose over him. Who are you liking for 2024?
I'm undecided but will probably run as an independent. ;)

Back