Elections Would you like to see Trump become POTUS again?

Would you like to see Trump become POTUS again?

• Total voters
Dinesh is a joke. The election was not stolen. If you believe that shit then I have a bridge to sell you. {<shrug}

ray-liotta-laughing-ray-liotta.gif

Hey Plucky I went back & read some of your comments. You seem like a real sharp fella. I tell ya what I'm going to do for ya. I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Because I respect your intellect I'm going to sell it to ya for a real special price. A special price for a special kind of guy.

<Lmaoo>

ray-liotta-laughing-ray-liotta.gif

Hey Plucky I went back & read some of your comments. You seem like a real sharp fella. I tell ya what I'm going to do for ya. I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Because I respect your intellect I'm going to sell it to ya for a real special price. A special price for a special kind of guy.

<Lmaoo>
Mmm, well maybe, what kind of $$$ are we talking?

I suspect the reason why people believe this is because it's true. Why does that make you sad? Do you wish that it were not true. Do you think the orange man is bad because you perceive his tweets to be mean?
Not because of his Tweets but there are more than a few examples why in the Jan. 6 hearings thread.

im starting to miss the insane tweets and things hed say, the cause hed cause.
But I think its better without the flames of separation and hate for each side being flamed daily by the president

That's if he doesn't go to jail. The guy obviously is a very controversial polarized figure. Saying that, it's without a doubt he has extraordinary drawing power. A lot of people just love him and his swagger and demeanor. Whatever works, so I respect that.

I personally don't want to see him become president again. I find it more volatile when he's there, I'd rather see some new fresh face a much younger president.

Anyways, would you like to see him become a US president again?

donald-trump-election.jpg

I would LOVE it. The leftists and the Democrats have become such vile, despicable people, that watching them explode with anger over him winning again would be pure ecstasy.

What taste better a turd sandwich or a subway club? Why do you ask such nonsense? What did Trump fix in 4 years in office?
What did he fix in 4 years? You’re an idiot for even asking such a stupid ass question. It’s not about what he fixed, it’s about the fact that he didn’t cause the US economy to burn down due to inflation and disastrous policies all around.

Biden has been incomparably worse than Trump. Unless you happen to be a complete pussy who cries and stops his feet like a little bitch every time he sends out a mean tweet.

absolutely ... he should be serving his 2nd term right now instead of that washed up senile career politician that's in there now .. it's a shame

absolutely ... he should be serving his 2nd term right now instead of that washed up senile career politician that's in there now .. it's a shame

What would be better?

this poll is surely rigged by the deep state. they oughtta be presenting the evidence in court any day now, as soon as that crackhead pillow salesman finishes looking through all of it.

What did he fix in 4 years? You’re an idiot for even asking such a stupid ass question. It’s not about what he fixed, it’s about the fact that he didn’t cause the US economy to burn down due to inflation and disastrous policies all around.

Biden has been incomparably worse than Trump. Unless you happen to be a complete pussy who cries and stops his feet like a little bitch every time he sends out a mean tweet.

thats cool. so what did Trump fix in 4 years in office? wasn't he supposed to make america great again? i mean that wall aint gonna build itself, and crooked hillary aint gonna lock herself up ya know?

Last edited:
He got impeached for illegally attempting to withhold those weapons from Ukraine unless they announced a bogus criminal investigation into his political opponent.

So, hard no to that one champ.

He got impeached for a phone call and was acquitted. It was Biden who blackmailed him with the billion dollars unless he fired the prosecutor. And it was taken seriously and acted upon there champ

That's if he doesn't go to jail. The guy obviously is a very controversial polarized figure. Saying that, it's without a doubt he has extraordinary drawing power. A lot of people just love him and his swagger and demeanor. Whatever works, so I respect that.

I personally don't want to see him become president again. I find it more volatile when he's there, I'd rather see some new fresh face a much younger president.

Anyways, would you like to see him become a US president again?

donald-trump-election.jpg

no he should not run for president. And he isn’t going to jail, lets get real here politicians don’t go to jail.

He got impeached for a phone call and was acquitted. It was Biden who blackmailed him with the billion dollars unless he fired the prosecutor. And it was taken seriously and acted upon there champ

No. And this late in the game with this excuse can only mean you are either grossly misinformed, or are intentionally spreading lies.

The Obama administration, lawfully (as they were not going against Congressional regulation) and along with the rest of the Western World, pressured Ukraine to put a competent prosecutor in charge of the investigation. This was not to Biden's benefit, as the move was to get a TOUGHER prosecutor to actually go after them. Which ultimately happened, and Burisma was hit with fines. Your CT makes no sense.

Compare this to Trump, who illegally (as it went against a lawful act by Congress) threatened to withhold military aid unless Ukraine issued a public statement on a US news network about launching a fraudulent investigation into Biden. He was caught, then at first denied the call ever happened. Only after it was clear he was on tape, did he admit to it, and then claimed the retarded no quid-pro-quo, defense.

So no, a complete horseshit take on your part.

But this is besides the point. Your argument is that Trump would have armed Ukraine to a larger degree than the Biden administration. Which is laughable, since even if you believe the retarded CT Trump used as a defense, it still most certainly entailed him WITHHOLDING military aid. So the very premise of your argument is just dumb.

I like the actual reasoning the Kremlin gave for not invading during Trumps presidency. And that was because, while Putin believed both Trump or Biden wouldn't intervene (not a smart call their Vlad), he thought, after speaking with Trump previously about Ukraine, that the man would be too dumb to work with. Putin had to routinely explain to Trump, just basic geography (Trump not realizing where Ukraine was on a map, or any history with the region), and did not want to go through the painstaking process of explaining his position to a toddler.

So the silver lining for your daddy here is that, he did actually manage to delay an invasion for a few months. But only because he was so dumb that the Russians didn't want the headache of working with him.

So, 0.5/10 on the effort of spreading misinformation here buddy. Try harder next time.

No. And this late in the game with this excuse can only mean you are either grossly misinformed, or are intentionally spreading lies.

The Obama administration, lawfully (as they were not going against Congressional regulation) and along with the rest of the Western World, pressured Ukraine to put a competent prosecutor in charge of the investigation. This was not to Biden's benefit, as the move was to get a TOUGHER prosecutor to actually go after them. Which ultimately happened, and Burisma was hit with fines. Your CT makes no sense.

Compare this to Trump, who illegally (as it went against a lawful act by Congress) threatened to withhold military aid unless Ukraine issued a public statement on a US news network about launching a fraudulent investigation into Biden. He was caught, then at first denied the call ever happened. Only after it was clear he was on tape, did he admit to it, and then claimed the retarded no quid-pro-quo, defense.

So no, a complete horseshit take on your part.

But this is besides the point. Your argument is that Trump would have armed Ukraine to a larger degree than the Biden administration. Which is laughable, since even if you believe the retarded CT Trump used as a defense, it still most certainly entailed him WITHHOLDING military aid. So the very premise of your argument is just dumb.

I like the actual reasoning the Kremlin gave for not invading during Trumps presidency. And that was because, while Putin believed both Trump or Biden wouldn't intervene (not a smart call their Vlad), he thought, after speaking with Trump previously about Ukraine, that the man would be too dumb to work with. Putin had to routinely explain to Trump, just basic geography (Trump not realizing where Ukraine was on a map, or any history with the region), and did not want to go through the painstaking process of explaining his position to a toddler.

So the silver lining for your daddy here is that, he did actually manage to delay an invasion for a few months. But only because he was so dumb that the Russians didn't want the headache of working with him.

So, 0.5/10 on the effort of spreading misinformation here buddy. Try harder next time.

You provided zero support for your claims and it sounds like a cover story made up after the fact.

I mean is there precedent for Biden demanding that a sovereign country fires a prosecutor? Maybe I'm misinformed. Maybe he's bragged many times about taking such action and this is all a hit piece.

And we're going to have to agree to disagree as to who would have done what had Trump been in office because he wasn't. Biden was. And even if Trump had been too dumb and corrupt as you say then whats bidens excuse. Trump failing is a hypothetical scenario that we disagree on. Biden failing actually happened before our very eyes and it fits a pattern of behavior.

Trump failing is a hypothetical scenario that we disagree on.

More like I'm disputing your point that Trump would have heavily armed Ukraine before the invasion, when the only action he took in relation to arming Ukraine during his presidency was the exact opposite of that.

More like I'm disputing your point that Trump would have heavily armed Ukraine before the invasion, when the only action he took in relation to arming Ukraine during his presidency was the exact opposite of that.

Well they weren't in imminent danger of being invaded now were they? Nope that was on bidens "watch".

Way to quote one sentence of my reply tho and ignore the rest.

Back