Elections Would you like to see Trump become POTUS again?

Would you like to see Trump become POTUS again?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's if he doesn't go to jail. The guy obviously is a very controversial polarized figure. Saying that, it's without a doubt he has extraordinary drawing power. A lot of people just love him and his swagger and demeanor. Whatever works, so I respect that.

I personally don't want to see him become president again. I find it more volatile when he's there, I'd rather see some new fresh face a much younger president.

Anyways, would you like to see him become a US president again?

donald-trump-election.jpg

i'd like to see an american president that's interested in cultural development and acts of cooperation with other countries in the world, one who's agenda is not dictated by militaristic creeps, who's not interested only in the "full spectrum dominance" bullshit, one that has a reflective, contemplative side and isn't just a narcissistic success robot sociopath.

i'd like to see an american president that's interested in cultural development and acts of cooperation with other countries in the world, one who's agenda is not dictated by militaristic creeps, who's not interested only in the "full spectrum dominance" bullshit, one that has a reflective, contemplative side and isn't just a narcissistic success robot sociopath.

Setting the bar a little high…no?

Setting the bar a little high…no?
for a president? i'd think it's more of a baseline requirement.
will you guys get it? i wouldn't bet on it.
but i'd rather not have 4 more years of demented screeching if trumps wins again. going on twitter has been hell these last 6 years.

Last edited:
I initially thought 'no' because it will be a repeat of his first presidency with impeachment, out rage and constant anti Trump targeted MSM visual and verbal diarrhea

but the truth is, it doesn't matter who the Republicans put forth. DeSantis (or whomever) will get the same treatment.

just more circus

That's if he doesn't go to jail. The guy obviously is a very controversial polarized figure. Saying that, it's without a doubt he has extraordinary drawing power. A lot of people just love him and his swagger and demeanor. Whatever works, so I respect that.

I personally don't want to see him become president again. I find it more volatile when he's there, I'd rather see some new fresh face a much younger president.

Anyways, would you like to see him become a US president again?

donald-trump-election.jpg

I would like to see him run in 2024

I initially thought 'no' because it will be a repeat of his first presidency with impeachment, out rage and constant anti Trump targeted MSM visual and verbal diarrhea

but the truth is, it doesn't matter who the Republicans put forth. DeSantis (or whomever) will get the same treatment.

just more circus

Ding Ding. Winner.

He accomplished essentially nothing of any worth. He only positive was the economy, which was already that way when he took office. Dude and his mouth breathing followers created a ton of damage that we’ll be cleaning up for a long time.

He accomplished essentially nothing of any worth. He only positive was the economy, which was already that way when he took office. Dude and his mouth breathing followers created a ton of damage that we’ll be cleaning up for a long time.
Was the world better off when Trump was in charge or Biden?

Back