Would you have a funeral for your dog?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean like putting them in a casket? If they were true family members, you should.

Your are a terrible person if you give them to a pet cemetary

cfd5eed8-51ca-4106-98eb-3bba3e26c724.jpg

22076805-Dog-funeral-ceremony-Rest-in-peace--Stock-Photo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Those pics made me sad. Thanks for ruining my day asshole

It's an animal.....

No. I don’t believe in having funerals for people either though so my opinion is probably moot.

So sad. :-(

Need some humor

I sold my dogs carcass to joes wok and woll

Mine saved my life on one occasion and when they pass i will do something special for them. I like my 2 beagles more than I like most people

I think any good pet is worthy of a burial and a grave. Not sure about a funeral ceremony.

Do Muslims have funerals for their women?
Of course. What we don't have is funerals for animals that lick their own but holes and nutsacks.

Of course. What we don't have is funerals for animals that lick their own but holes and nutsacks.

Man I gotta tell my Uncle Rasheed to cut that shit out then. Last thing I need is an infidel living in my basement

No, I grab a shovel and dig a hole by myself while I'm crying and then I bury my dog. Fuck.

Man I gotta tell my Uncle Rasheed to cut that shit out then. Last thing I need is an infidel living in my basement
The gimp could use the company.

OT: throw it in the dumpster

Agreed.

What do you do with the bodies of a beloved pets?
Sounds messed up but when I was a kid my uncle threw our dead dog inthe fire wrapped in dried coconut leaves lol haven't had a pet in years though

This thread made me sad. I should've never looked at the pics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back