Would YOU eat this steak? pt. 17

Yes I would. Holy shit though man do you like your steak seared and blue? You''ve gotta learn how to cook, use metal utensils and put that shit in the microwave for 30 seconds.

Hmmmm

Paper plate, Check
Plastic utensils, Check
Rice, Check

Where's the tranny hiding???
I'm not hiding from anything bro.

You can make fun all you want now but I'm gonna be the next UFC woman champion as soon as they make the 205 division.

I'm not hiding from anything bro.

You can make fun all you want now but I'm gonna be the next UFC woman champion as soon as they make the 205 division.

What size implants did you go for? Asking for a friend......

Yes I would. Holy shit though man do you like your steak seared and blue? You''ve gotta learn how to cook, use metal utensils and put that shit in the microwave for 30 seconds.

You put metal utensils in the microwave, I'm no rocket scientist and I've got a sub 80 IQ but even I know you don't put rabbits in the microwave.......... I mean metal utensils!!!

What size implants did you go for? Asking for a friend......

You put metal utensils in the microwave, I'm no rocket scientist and I've got a sub 80 IQ but even I know you don't put rabbits in the microwave.......... I mean metal utensils!!!
First off my tits are all natty.

Second just because you use the metal utensils doesn't mean you put them in the microwave with the steak.

Given the evidence I'm sure I have at least 1 more IQ points than you so bow to your supiriur.

First off my tits are all natty.

Second just because you use the metal utensils doesn't mean you put them in the microwave with the steak.

Given the evidence I'm sure I have at least 1 more IQ points than you so bow to your supiriur.

It's only 0.5.......

Reactions: 666
It's only 0.5......
I think we're getting a bit off topic now but to TS I would eat all that meat.

The sweet pink insides and the outside perimeter of that. I'd eat that skin down to the bone!

Last edited:
No, I would never eat anything you “cook”.

Your meals look disgusting and their presentations are abmysal.

Cooked properly, served on something that isnt paper/plastic, proper side and a beer.....

0/10 would not eat does not look ghetto enough.
No steak is perfect I guess, didn't even come with rice... It was absolutely delicious though.

/shrugs

Would YOU eat this ribeye?

aQymUxP.jpg
Came for cutlery. Leaving happy.

Back