Steak

Rib eye with salt and pepper over charcoal, medium rare. I season it at least an hour prior to grilling it.

Anyone who takes their steaks anything above medium rare should be castrated so as not to contaminate the rest of the gene pool. It's unlikely such a "man" would ever have an opportunity to procreate in the first place, but we really can't take that risk.
Medium Rare is perfect for steaks just like Medium is perfect for Hamburgers but that's just because it's ground meat.

The bavette is underrated. medium-rare in cast iron for me.
Hey, I started buying meat from an online place and came across these. Bevettes are great for using in salads and fajitas.

French cut rib, kosher salt and olive oil cooked on grill to medium

picanha

but any steak ill do

medium rare to rare
butter pepper and salt
nice char or crust

also buffalo steaks are amazing too

Slightly expired vegan chuck "steak" boiled to perfection and reversed seared directly on the heating component of an easy bake oven or the muscular girdle of an old Amish draft oxen slaughtered after a succession of unsuccessful harvests and sold to a gas station convenience store that sells cigarettes at below the state minimum.

I also like a good medium rare New York strip.

What
picanha

but any steak ill do

medium rare to rare
butter pepper and salt
nice char or crust

also buffalo steaks are amazing too
What is picanha? Is it the way Brazilians it make or a cut of beef.

Porterhouse, medium rare, salt, pepper, buttered after initial sear.

I agree. I understand people thinking that medium well or well or way too done for a steak but medium is fine. But at the end of the day eat your food the way you like it and don't care if some pretentious Sherdogger thinks its over done. Its not your food get over yourself.

agreed for the most part, though I think we know the more fat in a cut, the longer it can be done to break down the fats. e.g. rib-medium, filet-rare

Back