Would you eat this Ham and Swiss?

I'm allergic to gluten and soy so I couldn't eat it but it looks like it probably tastes pretty good so props on your culinary creation.

This is what a pretty girl at the local deli makes me.

IMG_20240821_105255~2.jpg

I'm allergic to gluten and soy so I couldn't eat it but it looks like it probably tastes pretty good so props on your culinary creation.

This is what a pretty girl at the local deli makes me.

View attachment 1063183
I am sure this would taste equally as good on that toasted bread. The combination of mayo toasted, with spicy brown and thousand island just balances so well, and the sweet chewy soft pretzel just throws it over the top. ( its a WaWa soft pretzel ) similar to Auntie Anne's in taste.

Trolling across multiple threads?!

dam im going to up your score 9/10
Bro is it really that difficult to believe that a middle aged guy is in love with the deli girl who makes delicious sandwiches?

I don't think he was trolling, was he? I actually feel sorry for him he has to eat gluten free bread.
It's pretty good gluten free bread. Some of the brands taste like cardboard but this stuff is decent.

Bro is it really that difficult to believe that a middle aged guy is in love with the deli girl who makes delicious sandwiches?
I dont want to ruin your other troll thread, but dont reply so quick its a dead give away on the troll. Also cut it back a touch on the we shared a moment bullshit.

Go hard to draw more people in before dropping the full on crazy shit.

I dont want to ruin your other troll thread, but dont reply so quick its a dead give away on the troll. Also cut it back a touch on the we shared a moment bullshit.

Go hard to draw more people in before dropping the full on crazy shit.
If im being honest, you seem to troll my threads more then this guy, if he really is, but i dont see it. Either way, carry on sherbro's. I am surprised you didnt mention i forgot to add a plastic fork and white rice.

If im being honest, you seem to troll my threads more then this guy, if he really is, but i dont see it. Either way, carry on sherbro's.
trolls know a troll!

Also, when did I troll your threads? You just dropped the ball not adding rice!!! thats no trolling thats just straight up getting called out sherbro.

Back