Would you date a lawyer?

I dated a Court reporter and she would have to look for jobs all over the country to find one. Ended up turning into a long distance relationship and she was nuts so we broke up.

Wouldn't date a cop.

Wouldn't date someone who does 'adult massages' for $250.

Wouldn't date a janitor.

Wouldn't date someone who streams any kind of content for a living.

Probably wouldn't date any woman working in the trades. There's like a 20:1 men to women ratio and if she's even a 3/10 you know guys are checking her out all day and flirting with her.
Would you date a Sherdogger with a similar name?

Me father was a nun.
Every time he was in court for burglary they asked him:
"occupation?" and he said nun
Elsa, you is Scottish/Irish?
<TheWire1>

So I used to date this hot lawyer chick. I broke it off with her because she wasn’t really my type but her billboards are popping up and my buddies are laughing at me.

I figured a divorce with a lawyer would be a disaster and she’d ruin my life if it got more serious. I also found her a very dominant, type A personality that didn’t mesh well with mine. We both have new partners and I don’t care but seeing her billboard got me thinking -

Would you date a lawyer? Is there any other professions you wouldn’t date?
I can't give you the benefit of my professional opinion without seeing photos of said lawyer first.

Prolly wouldn't date a lawyer iono if I can handle all dat arguing fam prolly break it off no hard feeling. Since u ask here a list fam

Gyaldem I be avoiding:
-Nurses/medical professions that require less than 6 years of study: cyattie just all aboot dat 💰 and tink she kno everyting about medical science just cuz she passed semester 2 pharmacology and org chem lmfaolll 📚 🚫🧠only reason gyal got dat 2yr degree was cuz she wanna trade wholeazz paychecks for LV Gucci Coach on dat basic hoe shit not all of dem but I dated 3 and all 3 cyatties da same fam just Saiyan 🚫🐄🐮 mans tryna invest not impress plus dey see death so much swear down they become psychopaths or very least nihilistic prolly got 6 kids now different baby daddies fuck dat hoe

-Bank teller: ain't know how to keep quiet when ting suppose to be private gyal behind me ain't need to be in my wallet c'mon fam 🗣️💱🤬

-Grappling based fighter: mans ain't got no ground smarts ting make me insecure fam ngl iono sound kinda lit tho 🚫🧢🧢

Exciting prospects
-Tradeswoman: my fence ain't look like shit no more huh Miguel stfu h8r finna have my roof done too #Trust 🤬⤵️
-Kindergarten teacher: help me work through my mommy issues str8 🔥 giving mans warm comfort
-Farmer: free food all da mandem eatin (food not her) 🍗🧆🐣

Lmk if that works for u fam take care #blessup and see u at church

Last edited:
It’s cool, I ended it with her and she took it well. We’re on good terms and I actually had her do some of the paperwork when I sold my home. I wouldn’t call us “friends” but she speaks to me if I see her in public and stuff. It wasn’t super serious.

Funny enough though, she’s about to get married to a dude who looks like he could probably be my brother. She has a type I guess. I do too and it’s not dominating women. I bet getting divorced from a lawyer is horrible too. She woulda took every cent and left me in a box I bet

I'm with you, I do not like a domineering woman either.

I'm more into the submissive type.

If they want to grip my cock and bang it against the side of their face like they're having a grand mal seizure while reciting the digits of pi to the 14th number and spit on it once in a while, that's cool, but otherwise I'm the one who is holding the flogger in the relationship.

Good luck, Sherfriend!

I also found her a very dominant, type A personality that didn’t mesh well with mine.

I work with law firms all over the city. This is how lots of lawyers are. So no I wouldn't.

Probably wouldn't date any woman working in the trades. There's like a 20:1 men to women ratio and if she's even a 3/10 you know guys are checking her out all day and flirting with her.
Same thing applies in engineering and in software development.

Lawyer? For sure fine unless they are busting ass to make partner at a big firm (meaning they have little energy left for relationships).

So I used to date this hot lawyer chick. I broke it off with her because she wasn’t really my type but her billboards are popping up and my buddies are laughing at me.

I figured a divorce with a lawyer would be a disaster and she’d ruin my life if it got more serious.
I wouldn't worry about it. You'd be the one signing the prenup.

Fuck no. I hate lawyers. Especially after having dealt with family court so much.

Yes.

I work with a ton of lawyers in a government setting, they are all hot as fuck for some reason.

Literally, zero homely or otherwise ugly women lawyers.

They are mostly type-A alphas too, which I find extremely hot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back