• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Would you be you in another body ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
So if a possibility to transfer your consciousness , aka yourself , to another body, would you still feel like you are you ?
Looking at yourself in the mirror, seeing and feeling diferent body type, skin , eyes, hair...
Would that prevent you to feel comfortable and experience that new body as yourself ?

Prime Micheal Jordan. That's it otherwise I'm happy but I think I'd be happier dunking from free throw line.

maxresdefault.jpg

If I was taller than 5’11 3/4” my life would be different.

I also think having an 8 inch dong would have changed my life.

Tall and packing heat would be a life changer for anyone

I see you're new here... sorry to break it to you, but we have a height requirement around here.

For the worse. I cant even drive 90% of cars - actually 95% since Lincoln Town car Discontinued. So I have to drive a 1 ton skateboard ride pickup and dont even need it. I pay twice what you do for clothes at big and tall section. etc

So if a possibility to transfer your consciousness , aka yourself , to another body, would you still feel like you are you ?
Looking at yourself in the mirror, seeing and feeling diferent body type, skin , eyes, hair...
Would that prevent you to feel comfortable and experience that new body as yourself ?

quantum-leap-im-retarded.gif

I've got a shed ton of surgery coming up so fuck yes I'd rather be in another body.

It's going to take me best part of a year to literally get me back on my feet again.

I would still be myself, but lot of our character has been built based on the experience of our body
How a female see us attractive, how another male would be inclined to respect us, if our face is likeable or not, let alone different race etc

People are superficial and lot of our interaction with them is based on how they reacted in the past to our appearance, if my appearance is different my way to interact with others may be wrong in new body

Be cool if I was a chick would touch my boobs and stuff
LOL

One of my favorite lines from Beavis and Butt-Head was when butthead said that if he had boobs he'd never leave the house. And Beavis says "I'd leave the house to go get a mirror so I could look at my boobs."

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a top-tier hot chick. Would I just be another insta thot? Who would be in my dating pool? Could I cash in on my looks? Stuff like that.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like in a body that wasn’t terribly scared. Going to work in tshirts, wearing shorts in the summer. I could do these things now, but they’d have consequences.

I've got a shed ton of surgery coming up so fuck yes I'd rather be in another body.

It's going to take me best part of a year to literally get me back on my feet again.

You'll have pep it your step in no time.

Would you feel like yourself? Sure you would. It would be no different from you putting on a Costume. You'd still be "you". You'd just look & feel different. Would I change bodies if I could? Hells yeah. Mine has a fucked up spine that needs surgery. I'd happily toss this old thing for a newer model. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back