Would you agree that we need a new stimulus package?

You won't get both, believe me. These people want you groveling at their feet.

Why do you say I wont get the job though? I am not sure we will get the covid money but I sure hope so, shouldnt count on it though with these bastards on the senate not wanting the people to get it but McConnells zombie ass wants to pass a stimulus bill to enrich his family and his wealthy friends with the PPP bill. God I hate that old decrepit piece of doo doo.

It was being tracked by the CDC up until around 195,000 deaths,. Now that information has conveniently been eradicated from their site.
I'm suppose the information is still there somewhere but now it's impossible to find it. I can't imagine why...
Well, the onus is on you to prove it. :p I didn't see that 200K number before it miraculously disappeared.

We need a fucking vaccine. You can throw money from now until eternity but without mitigating this DEADLY plague on America we will never recover.

224, 774 and counting.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1113051/number-reported-deaths-from-covid-pneumonia-and-flu-us/

Not a peep. And like I said, the CDC has seemingly buried the information.
For some reason, for official stats, I can only go back to 2018.

But pneumonia can also be a symptom/reaction from covid. Both numbers have risen this year.

ACEP_0620_pg8a-1024x428.png

https://www.acepnow.com/article/data-snapshots-u-s-influenza-and-pneumonia-deaths-2013-2020/

It'd seem like if someone already has lung issues, gets covid and develops pneumonia, then their chances of dying skyrocket.

It was being tracked by the CDC up until around 195,000 deaths,. Now that information has conveniently been eradicated from their site.
I'm suppose the information is still there somewhere but now it's impossible to find it. I can't imagine why...

I mean you cant get any other source on the web claiming there have been years close to that number? Dont you think thats an anomaly if each year its about 50K for both but this year you claim its on track for both being close to 150K each?

Cant be. The flu and pneumonia both kill about 50K each each year. Not sure where youre getting your source from.

There have been at least 127,000 pneumonia deaths since Febuary 1st this year without covid 19 even being involved.
There are another 101,000 pneumonia deaths where covid or presumed covid was involved. And one could still blame
those deaths on the pneumonia itself.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

They've also fudged up the covid 19 numbers massively by allowing presumed deaths to be counted and widely recorded
for the first time ever.

There have been at least 127,000 pneumonia deaths since Febuary 1st this year without covid 19 even being involved.
There are another 101,000 pneumonia deaths where covid or presumed covid was involved. And one could still blame
those deaths on the pneumonia itself.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

They've also fudged up the covid 19 numbers massively by allowing presumed deaths to be counted and widely recorded
for the first time ever.

You dont get it though, it is said that the flu and pneumonia has killed about 50K each each year in the last few years so you saying it was on its way to kill 150K each for a total of 300K doesnt make sense and makes this year an anomaly for both the flu and pneumonia since usually it kills about 50K each each year.

I am all for offering help through a federal jobs program, or offering other type of help to those that help themselves so they can take advantage of opportunities to better themselves and their families, but fuck no to free money so people can just sit on their asses all day long.

Many have been saying they support a new stimulus spending package. The details of what can be considered stimulus spending though differs from political leader to political leader.

I've seen it mentioned often of late that Pelosi wants to be a green new deal stimulus spending program. Many disagree with her idea though saying that would not be as helpful to those hurting financially. So Congress remains at an impasse for the moment.

Back