Would you agree that we need a new stimulus package?

Remember that bill the Democrats passed in May that sat on McConnell's desk?
a7b16eb5b08bbe237e66d6c88df8fddf.jpg

A. Thats funny.

B. They passed it knowing it wouldn't be signed. They had also just passed trillions recently. She knew 2 weeks ago could be last shot and enhanced unemployment is long over....soooo kinda critical at this point

Trump has said now that he doesnt plan to discuss any stimulus package now Pelosi now that he lost but he said before the election that he would continue to discuss a stimulus package after the elections is over (lies AGAIN). The old decrepit McConnell wants to pass a stimulus that will enrich himself with the PPP program and his buddies, that is all, no direct stimulus check for the people.

I say screw these asshats, many of us are in bad shape and have resorted to borrow from family members (me), we can barely buy food and we are likely to get evicted if we dont find a job. I believe we need a new stimulus bill to help struggling americans.
Only large corps can get bailed out... small business and the middle class are of no use to politicans.

With Biden in office the Republicans will be looking to inflict the maximum amount of misery on the country. Maybe he can swing a deal with McConnell for a few trillion for the rich and a coupon for a free whopper jr. for every American.

Which makes me wonder why anyone would ever vote for McConnell. There are millions of people who desperately need a bill closer to what the Democrats are proposing, but these idiots vote for people like Mitch, Lindsey Graham, Trump, etc.

Which makes me wonder why anyone would ever vote for McConnell. There are millions of people who desperately need a bill closer to what the Democrats are proposing, but these idiots vote for people like Mitch, Lindsey Graham, Trump, etc.

Moral rot basically. They’re more concerned about hurting people they don’t like than improving lives, including their own.

I think we need to open the country up completely before we economically collapse and so the government doesn't establish total control over us like China has over its people.

Bitch McConnell said no

Sorry Bunker Boy fans. You voted for him

End all the bullshit lock downs and let people get back to work instead. High risk, 65+ folks don't work anyway,
so they can stay home.

What does a $1,200 handout really do for anyone who's broke but prolong the inevitable at this point?

TS, you don't have a job. You need to be more concerned with opening everything back up, not a one
time check, FFS.

This is the most logical answer, but too many people have been socially programmed at this point to get it.

This is the most logical answer, but too many people have been socially programmed at this point to get it.

They think the government will solve all of their problems while the government is the direct root of most of their problems
to begin with. They also haven't a clue that that basically has been the government's plan for them all along.

They think the government will solve all of their problems while the government is the direct root of most of their problems
to begin with. They also haven't a clue that that basically has been the government's plan for them all along.
Covid is obviously a real thing, but they exaggerated it as a means to get Biden elected and basically do away with small businesses. It's war, it's a hostile takeover. But the dumbed down masses don't get it. Politicians get more power, huge businesses get wealthier and small businesses go bankrupt. It's so obvious, it's maddening that so many people still don't get it.

End all the bullshit lock downs and let people get back to work instead. High risk, 65+ folks don't work anyway,
so they can stay home.

What does a $1,200 handout really do for anyone who's broke but prolong the inevitable at this point?

TS, you don't have a job. You need to be more concerned with opening everything back up, not a one
time check, FFS.
I'd say limited openings until a vaccine is produced. Nearly 250,000 American deaths within less than a year is staggering, no matter how you look at it. The flu kills "on average" 12,000 to 61,000 per year. And these Covid death numbers are before winter.

so they can stay home.

time check, FFS.

I mean I would love that 1200 check as well as returning to work. I badly needed seeing as I borrowed money from family to make ends meet.

i do not agree. lazy people don't deserve free money.

I'd say limited openings until a vaccine is produced. Nearly 250,000 American deaths within less than a year is staggering, no matter how you look at it. The flu kills "on average" 12,000 to 61,000 per year. And these Covid death numbers are before winter.
Pneumonia has killed 200,000 this year in the U.S., never heard peep about it.

I mean I would love that 1200 check as well as returning to work. I badly needed seeing as I borrowed money from family to make ends meet.
You won't get both, believe me. These people want you groveling at their feet.

Covid is obviously a real thing, but they exaggerated it as a means to get Biden elected and basically do away with small businesses. It's war, it's a hostile takeover. But the dumbed down masses don't get it. Politicians get more power, huge businesses get wealthier and small businesses go bankrupt. It's so obvious, it's maddening that so many people still don't get it.
I whole heartily agree. I've been watching it happen every since 2008.

These sheep actually think they've won something in this election.

Pneumonia has killed 200,000 this year in the U.S., never heard peep about it.
Source? Nearly 50,000 died from pneumonia in 2018. Many flu/pneumonia/etc. deaths this year could be attributed to covid, as well.

Source? Nearly 50,000 died from pneumonia in 2018. Many flu/pneumonia/etc. deaths this year could be attributed to covid, as well.
It was being tracked by the CDC up until around 195,000 deaths,. Now that information has conveniently been eradicated from their site.
I'm suppose the information is still there somewhere but now it's impossible to find it. I can't imagine why...

OFC we do. I know people that got zero UE and they filed in April...but states can't keep up or don't have cash - so that supposed $600 week bonus never came. Only14% of small business got PPP loans. Bottom line is congress rushed out to give corps fat checks and an unauditable 500 Billion slush fund Munchin gives out to pals - but didn't look after main street. That not unusual...remember 2008+ where all banks and Wall st bailed out but 5 million kicked out of their homes? The government is utterly corrupt.

You may vote for these fuckers but you don't pay for them.

Back