Would you agree that we need a new stimulus package?

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Trump has said now that he doesnt plan to discuss any stimulus package now Pelosi now that he lost but he said before the election that he would continue to discuss a stimulus package after the elections is over (lies AGAIN). The old decrepit McConnell wants to pass a stimulus that will enrich himself with the PPP program and his buddies, that is all, no direct stimulus check for the people.

I say screw these asshats, many of us are in bad shape and have resorted to borrow from family members (me), we can barely buy food and we are likely to get evicted if we dont find a job. I believe we need a new stimulus bill to help struggling americans.

I think we do but it needs to be for the people, not congress members special interests.

Yup. I think guys like Kanye, Mitch McConells' wife shouldnt take part in the PPP program if it is offered again. They are super wealthy and dont need it like mom and pop businesses that actually do need it to survive.

With Biden in office the Republicans will be looking to inflict the maximum amount of misery on the country. Maybe he can swing a deal with McConnell for a few trillion for the rich and a coupon for a free whopper jr. for every American.

Yup, rinse and repeat. This is now America. And people wonder why we can’t make any progress.

We need enhanced unemployment for sure.

If you're still working then u don't need a couple grand just cause.

Remember Pelosi could have gotten a large bill 2 weeks ago but didn't want trump to have a win. Now mitch has no incentive to negotiate

Remember Pelosi could have gotten a large bill 2 weeks ago but didn't want trump to have a win. Now mitch has no incentive to negotiate

What about me? I like money too!

tenor.gif

We need to end the bs lockdowns and get people working while protecting the geezers.

Not more debt.

End all the bullshit lock downs and let people get back to work instead. High risk, 65+ folks don't work anyway,
so they can stay home.

What does a $1,200 handout really do for anyone who's broke but prolong the inevitable at this point?

TS, you don't have a job. You need to be more concerned with opening everything back up, not a one
time check, FFS.

That Wolf Blitzer interview with her should have had the whole state of Cali storming her house. She acted like a fucking child. I don't get how BLM will go nuts over every case of a black man/woman getting shot by a police officer, yet that means nothing to them.

Should have been funding a % of payroll since the beginning.

End all the bullshit lock downs and let people get back to work instead. High risk, 65+ folks don't work anyway,
so they can stay home.

What does a $1,200 handout really do for anyone who's broke but prolong the inevitable at this point?

TS, you don't have a job. You need to be more concerned with opening everything back up, not a one
time check, FFS.
Nothing. It's essentially the equivalent of being bitch slapped and then asking the government for more abuse.

Yes.

Send it directly to us the same way you sent us our tax refund.

Do not send it to a company, corporation, or organization.

Do not send it to our employers.

Send it directly to us.

Back