Would Prime prince Nas embarrass Lomachenko?

lol so before he fought anyone with a pulse? convenient
Pipe down mate.....I am not claiming he would beat Loma I am just saying it’s well documented that there was all sorts of problems in the lead up to the Barrera fight that wasn’t prime nas

nas got dropped in basically every fight. i find it really hard to appreciate his off-balance, hands down, chin up style. he’s the michael venom page of 90’s boxing.

you're a fucking idiot if you really think any of that, maybe watch more boxing and read up a bit on it if you are going to comment on it

i mean Nas could maybe catch him

but I am not sure his work rate is enough to beat Loma who seems to be really terrible off his back foot.

Naz kinda was a one shot at a time guy

you're a fucking idiot if you really think any of that, maybe watch more boxing and read up a bit on it if you are going to comment on it
i've watched plenty, thanks. the guy hit the canvas against bums because his style is terrible. just a bunch of showboating against overmatched fringe top-15'ers. every time he fought someone decent, it was the fight of his life.

LOL

I had no idea Hamed fans were special

i've watched plenty, thanks. the guy hit the canvas against bums because his style is terrible. just a bunch of showboating against overmatched fringe top-15'ers. every time he fought someone decent, it was the fight of his life.

he lost one fucking fight against a Hall of Fame fighter, are you trying to be fucking stupid?

Ehhhhh.

I dunno if you beat Tom Johnson, Kevin Kelly, Wilfredo Vasquez, Cesar Soto, Wayne McCullough and Paul Ingle if you suck

and really the only fight there that was close was the Kelly fight and he still stiffened him in 4 rounds

he lost one fucking fight against a Hall of Fame fighter, are you trying to be fucking stupid?

don't ever tell me this guy is an all-time great.
Ehhhhh.

I dunno if you beat Tom Johnson, Kevin Kelly, Wilfredo Vasquez, Cesar Soto, Wayne McCullough and Paul Ingle if you suck

and really the only fight there that was close was the Kelly fight and he still stiffened him in 4 rounds
none of those guys are even sniffing top 50 status at featherweight. yet hamed is heralded as one of the greatest of all time because he was flashy. it's a ruse.

none of those guys are even sniffing top 50 status at featherweight. yet hamed is heralded as one of the greatest of all time because he was flashy. it's a ruse.

Never mind, if you think Hamed isnt a great fighter, then that's on you, and if you think he doesnt have a solid resume, then you are fucking stupid!

Nobody has ever said he is one of the greatest of all time EVER, and if they have, they should be your mate, and then the pair of you can talk utter fucking nonsense and shite.

Nas beat Medina in '96, who was a pretty good fighter
i respectfully disagree. manuel medina was not pretty good. he lost every big fight i've seen him in.
Never mind, if you think Hamed isnt a great fighter, then that's on you, and if you think he doesnt have a solid resume, then you are fucking stupid!

Nobody has ever said he is one of the greatest of all time EVER, and if they have, they should be your mate, and then the pair of you can talk utter fucking nonsense and shite.
ah go fuck yourself. is he your cousin or something? he's unfortunately a hall of famer, and espn named him one of the best p4p fighters of the last 25 years a couple years ago. he's a sloppy, flashy mess and he's been overrated his entire career. sorry you have a crush on him.

decent resume doesn't equal a great fighter. especially when you took ur ball and went home as soon as a real fighter kicked your ass.

Baring in mind Hamed’s lead corkscrew uppercut and thinking about how Loma was hit with many of Lopez’ uppercuts does make this an interesting topic.

it sounds like I am arguing both sides here lol..

but Naz's style was ya know....whatever it was.

Obviously great power but it's still a little bit easy I think to dismiss him

well Kevin Kelly and Wilfredo Vasquez certainly are top 50 featherweights........and probably Tom Johnson too

it sounds like I am arguing both sides here lol..

but Naz's style was ya know....whatever it was.

Obviously great power but it's still a little bit easy I think to dismiss him

well Kevin Kelly and Wilfredo Vasquez certainly are top 50 featherweights........and probably Tom Johnson too
kelley is borderline arguable. vasquez is not a top 50 featherweight. he's a top 50 super bantamweight. he fought hamed at like 40

kelley is borderline arguable. vasquez is not a top 50 featherweight. he's a top 50 super bantamweight. he fought hamed at like 40
You really think there are 50 featherweights who are better than Kevin Kelly.....

cmon.

You really think there are 50 featherweights who are better than Kevin Kelly.....

cmon.
probably. i'd have to do some research but probably. even if there weren't, and you put him at as high as #35 that's one top 35 featherweight he's ever beat and the 2nd he's ever even fought. AND he got dropped like 5 times lol

Last edited:
Dang people are rough when someone looses.

I may take heat for this but I think it would be a good fight. Naz was freak in his prime, and despite what some may say, pretty darn smart in the ring. Btw, the man who fought Barrera was not a prime Naz, sooo. I would have to have Loma as a favorite but Naz would be a “very” live dog. Yes I said it.

Loma is a legit bad dude. I don’t think the crap he is getting is warranted.

Baring in mind Hamed’s lead corkscrew uppercut and thinking about how Loma was hit with many of Lopez’ uppercuts does make this an interesting topic.
And Loma looked in trouble how many times? I think it's fair to say that if a big very hard hitting 135'er like Lopez couldn't stop Loma, Nas wouldn't find it that easy either being a fair bit smaller although he had tremendous power.

decent resume doesn't equal a great fighter. especially when you took ur ball and went home as soon as a real fighter kicked your ass.

a decent resume doesnt equal a great fighter......are you sure?

i'm not sure what else to base a great fighter off other than a decent resume

and yes, he actually is my cousin

Back