Would Prime prince Nas embarrass Lomachenko?

Loma is the bigger guy, has beaten lots of southpaws and actually has a reach advantage here. I'd have to pick Loma.
Unpopular opinion, but I'd actually give Naz a decent chance against the young and reckless version of Manny (who could be hit) because of his power. The more well schooled older version of Manny dominates him, but the reckless young version could end up loosing against him.

Loma is the bigger guy, has beaten lots of southpaws and actually has a reach advantage here. I'd have to pick Loma.
Unpopular opinion, but I'd actually give Naz a decent chance against the young and reckless version of Manny (who could be hit) because of his power. The more well schooled older version of Manny dominates him, but the reckless young version could end up loosing against him.

The Pac of Marquez 1 definitely could've gotten caught. I don't think it's likely, but it would be a real possibility.

The Pac of Marquez 1 definitely could've gotten caught. I don't think it's likely, but it would be a real possibility.
Yes, I was mainly thinking about that version of him. Of course he'd stil be the favourite, but Naz would have had a decent chance.

Yes, I was mainly thinking about that version of him. Of course he'd stil be the favourite, but Naz would have had a decent chance.

The first few rounds would've been ridiculous. Two iron-chinned and very unorthodox guys with great speed and KO power. Also both southpaws.

Back