Would Prime prince Nas embarrass Lomachenko?

LOL Barrera made Hamed his child and Loma has far better footwork and volume than Barrera

No, Barrera had better volume, success rate similar.
What do you mean by footwork? It's not like Barrera ever crossed his feet or overloaded his rear foot. I'm sure that before the Hamed fight a lot of people figured that his movement would be too much for Barrera, so your argument is sort of paradoxical in relation to Loma / Barrera.

I don't think Loma's footwork would do too much against Barrera's line of opponents (Morales, Marquez, Pacquiao) after watching the Lopez fight. Not that I had a different opinion before the fight.

I don't think he'd embarass him but Loma really got into his groove when he was at 130, at 126 he still hadn't put it all together. I could see it goign either way. Then again I'm a Nas fanboy so...

simultaneous knockout, one can hope.

honestly though prince is one of the worst long-reigning champions of all time.

Always the barrera fight when putting Nas through the shredder. He had a bad hand injury, ballooned up and had to drastically cut weight for the fight. Prima nas was a force

Always the barrera fight when putting Nas through the shredder. He had a bad hand injury, ballooned up and had to drastically cut weight for the fight. Prima nas was a force
Barrera fight was not prime Nas at all shame he had to go out like that

people forget just how good Nas was and how many champions he fought and the titles he unified

i would argue that Nas has better wins on his resume than Loma ever will

No, Barrera had better volume, success rate similar.
What do you mean by footwork? It's not like Barrera ever crossed his feet or overloaded his rear foot. I'm sure that before the Hamed fight a lot of people figured that his movement would be too much for Barrera, so your argument is sort of paradoxical in relation to Loma / Barrera.

I don't think Loma's footwork would do too much against Barrera's line of opponents (Morales, Marquez, Pacquiao) after watching the Lopez fight. Not that I had a different opinion before the fight.
You don’t think it was Barrera’s footwork that troubled Hamed? And I never said MAB had terrible footwork like you implied, he was always a pressure/boxer and you are right, he does match Loma’s volume, he turned boxer overnight for Hamed, being a boxer demands more footwork than a pressure fighter don’t you think?

Just imagine what Loma would do with just footwork alone.

I’d definitely favour Loma, but it would be an interesting fight. Both have very unusual movement, but only one has perfect balance.

people forget just how good Nas was and how many champions he fought and the titles he unified

i would argue that Nas has better wins on his resume than Loma ever will
nas got dropped in basically every fight. i find it really hard to appreciate his off-balance, hands down, chin up style. he’s the michael venom page of 90’s boxing.

Barrera fight was not prime Nas at all shame he had to go out like that
when was his prime? beating a 50 year old vasquez or getting dropped by augie sanchez? having a foreman/lyle fight with kevin kelley?

Back