Would Max overtake Volk legacy wise with a W over Justin?

Yeah Justin gaethje got knocked silly and possibly retired.

Destruction indeed.

two shay.

I already ate my crow on some other thread.

Max ain't gonna be asking for that rematch. Fact.

Gaethje prolly wins 7 out of 10.

Nose and two eye pokes. Maybe it mattered, maybe it didn't.

I'll say this: Max did not get Fergusoned by Gaethje. That's a good thing, in the grand scheme of things.

But he did scream like a girl during his last Volk pre-fight weigh-in bullshit. So yah, Max can really fight. Props to him. But you can never be more than 90% sure that the real Max will show up.
IMO - the real Max would have authoritatively taken at least one of those Volk fights, and that did not happen.

I haven't yet seen the Gaethje fight where that dude did not full-on show up and bring it.

There's a difference there. Some dudes show up and bring it, every time, without fail.

I don't claim to know why, but I do claim to be a pointer-out-of-the-obvious, which these days can trigger a lot of folks.

Thanks.

Also, not being perfect is, well, human.

None of us are perfect. Not even Max.

playing second fiddle to volk all these years kind of locks max under volk imo. if he beats ilia and secures a W over volk. then an arguement can be formed

IF we ever met,

and IF you took the photo in your av,

I would buy you a beer, IF that's not your sister or cousin.

Just sayin is all.

Comparing them against each other, Volk.

Comparing their careers, their legacies, shit just got interesting as Volk seems to be on the decline while Max might have another year or two of his prime. Styles make fights, but Max seems to have added to his arsenal judging by his last fight.

IF we ever met,

and IF you took the photo in your av,

I would buy you a beer, IF that's not your sister or cousin.

Just sayin is all.
First you take the L then ur thirsty in the same thread <{cruzshake}>.

My guy have some self hespect

First you take the L then ur thirsty in the same thread <{cruzshake}>.

My guy have some self hespect

I didn't take an "L", young cunt.

I didn't even fight. Gaethje and Max fought.

I predicted Gaethje would hurt Max bad. My prediction was wrong.

It's not like any huge thing.

There was always, and still is, a good chance that if they ever fight again, Gaethje will hurt him bad.

Don't worry. You won't be young forever.

I'm quite sure you will always be a cunt. Suck it, little bitch.

Max would have to take the title from Topuria and then defend against Volk for this to even be a discussion. And even then, Volk would be out of prime and already beat him 3 times when they were both younger.

I didn't take an "L", young cunt.

I didn't even fight. Gaethje and Max fought.

I predicted Gaethje would hurt Max bad. My prediction was wrong.

It's not like any huge thing.

There was always, and still is, a good chance that if they ever fight again, Gaethje will hurt him bad.

Don't worry. You won't be young forever.

I'm quite sure you will always be a cunt. Suck it, little bitch.

Dave, you suck, man.

At this point anything Max does boosts Volk too. Max cannot pass Volk unless he bulks up HW and beats Jon Jones. If you beat someone multiple times their acheivements make you look good not the other way around.

Back