would Jon Jones be as dominant in Pride under their rules against their best including Fedor?

Jones is the best I've ever seen... I'd favor him vs any version of anybody.

Exactly this.

Someone as creative as Jones with a less limiting ruleset would fucking crush people. Including Fedor.

I'd like to see Jones under a OneFC rule set. Everything allowed.

Bones would be even more dangerous under those rules. He'd still be king.

Jones in a ring makes no difference. who's even the last guy he's even utilized elbows on the ground against? Chael? he doesn't need elbows.

Ropes don't even hinder clinchers, it helps.

Fighters got pinned against the ropes a lot. thw refs would just quickly separate them. if it wasn't for the ropes, Wanderlei would have gotten murked by Hunt. he constantky used the momentum from bouncing Hunt off the ropes to get him down.

i'd like to see if he's developed one punch power, but either way he would have done pretty well.

Lol butthurt Fedor fan I take it?

Yes, Fedor is the GOAT. Cant really see how I could be butthurt about it since Fedor has won every GOAT poll Ive ever seen last 10 years or so. By a wide margin.

Deal with it.

Yes, Fedor is the GOAT. Cant really see how I could be butthurt about it since Fedor has won every GOAT poll Ive ever seen last 10 years or so. By a wide margin.

Deal with it.
A site where most people don't like Jon Jones voted against him? SHOCKING.

He's the GOAT.

DEAL

WITH

THAT

A site where most people don't like Jon Jones voted against him? SHOCKING.

He's the GOAT.

DEAL

WITH

THAT

Not just on this site, on every site everywhere, even in Brazil. So Im sorry, but you are the one who just needs to accept the facts.

Not just on this site, on every site everywhere, even in Brazil. So Im sorry, but you are the one who just needs to accept the facts.
47677-storm-troopers-didnt-read-LOL-QvkW.gif

No elbows or eye pokes allowed - he'd be a scrub there

Jon Jones would beat the crap out of all your precious little idols.

He'd dominate as much or more. He already uses some questionable (but legal) tactics now, imagine if he was able to use the full arsenal Pride allowed? A fight with prime Fedor certainly wouldn't been very interesting, but I'd be very surprised if he didn't roll through everyone there just like he has here.

Yes, he would beat them all under any rules. He's the best mixed martial artist ever IMO. Not particularly fond of the man but that's how i feel.

He would beat Fedor also.

Yes

I've rooted against him for most of his UFC career, but I'd have to pick Jones vs prime anybody

Jones would have had to fight HWs sooner,

The smaller ring size makes it harder for him to control distance...

I think be would have been the best overall fighter in PRIDE but would have taken some losses..

lol at the insinuation UFC fighters didn't juice before this year... either outrageous naivete or trolling

Back