would Jon Jones be as dominant in Pride under their rules against their best including Fedor?

I'm not doubting that, but he's been controlling smaller fighters in the clinch,

In PRIDE they would have paid/pressured him to fight HW's who would have landed on him in the clinch..

As I said, Jones would have been the best fighter there, but it was a more reckless league and I believe he would have racked up some losses.

He pushed DC around and dropped him on his ass at will. That's something no heavyweight had been able to pull off even once, ever. DC out-muscled everyone at heavyweight.

There aren't many heavyweights that can compete with Bones in the clinch either--Ubereem, maybe. Bones would have ragdolled a PRIDE Wanderlei.

there is not a man on this planet that jones wouldnt destroy in MMA

no

the rule that forbids elbows on the floor would be his kryptonite

Fedor by any way he wanted
Which one of Fedor's wins convinces you he could obviously take out the great Jon Jones?

The sport is evolving .... I believe Jones has dominated in a much harder era to do so. Elite fighters nowadays are scary well rounded.... even pure strikers at that level have awesome grappling skills to augment their striking.
(Lyoto's Sumo/Judo/BJJ skills for example)

Jones -475
Fedor +350

I think Jones would have dominated at LHW and gotten killed at HW.

Not that I think he ever would have fought at heavyweight, just like I doubt he'll ever do it here. Easier to just let his fans talk about how he'd kill everyone in that division.

If he could do it, he'd do it. The heavyweight champion almost certainly makes a lot more than the light heavyweight champion.

Fedor would be the favorite against any fighter. Also i'm not sure if people cutted that much weight in Pride times

He would be one of the best but he couldn't beat a certain Russian to the left.

Jones would mess Fedor up, would look like Alistair vs Kharitonov.

He would get constant yellow cards for eye pokes

Jones would've beat the entire pride LHW and HW Roster in a single night.

No cage Jones... not sure. He'd have to brawl a lot more, and that's not always his game. And that's against some top
Brawlers . His clench would be less effective, as would his ground game without elbows

He's still a top fighter but not "as dominant"
Lol at 'clench' I think you might be interested in a different type of pride haha

People are quick to dismiss pride HWs.
Fact is, Jones is probably the best ever to do it BUT, untill he proves his worth at heavyweight I wouldn't bet a dime against some of the goats of that division. I think I would favor him against all of them, Fedor 50/50.

Probably goes for a soccer kick and breaks his toes. Just saying.

All I know is that I'd like to see it. Jones would be VERY successful. Maybe the best. Maybe by far. But I don't know.

I think Jones would have dominated at LHW and gotten killed at HW.

Not that I think he ever would have fought at heavyweight, just like I doubt he'll ever do it here. Easier to just let his fans talk about how he'd kill everyone in that division.

If he could do it, he'd do it. The heavyweight champion almost certainly makes a lot more than the light heavyweight champion.

You might be a bit stuck in the past. The days of the HW division being the marquee division in MMA has long since passed.

Ftr, Jones makes more disclosed pay than any UFC HW champ has and HWs haven't been a PPV juggernaut post Brock's run.

You might be a bit stuck in the past. The days of the HW division being the marquee division in MMA has long since passed.

Ftr, Jones makes more disclosed pay than any UFC HW champ has and HWs haven't been a PPV juggernaut post Brock's run.

He makes that because he's Jones and he's an incredible, exciting fighter.

You might be right (you're definitely right about LHW being BETTER than HW in any case) but I think if a heavyweight was as dominant as Jones he would make serious bank.

Back