Would Joanna beat Carla and Penne if they were same size as her?

This is not a good perspective. Should you be silent about any issues related to the strength or size of male fighters?

Human beings can understand one another, even those of different sexes. Women are obviously going to have more subjective experience related to female anatomy, but it isn't some sort of proprietary information that can't be knowledgeably discussed by males.

oh good.

i was gonna direct you to this silly thought.

glad a gal said it, as i of course am unable to have an opinion apparently.

oh good.

i was gonna direct you to this silly thought.

glad a gal said it, as i of course am unable to have an opinion apparently.

Lol. And yeah, that last bit seems to be the inference, no? Shit like that is objectively sexist, and I would never stand for it if someone said I wasn't qualified to give my opinion on a men's issue.

Carla had a one successful but brief takedown against Joanna. Had Joanna been a little smaller/weaker or Carla little bigger/stronger who knows what would have happened? Joanna might have never gotten up there. I think we all can agree that size matters (a lot) in MMA.
Carla is choosing to be smaller. They are the same size. Carla is just SHORTER

In this case, Penne has a higher BMI than JJ, she carries more of her weight in fat, and therefore also carries more water = she has more water weight that she can lose than JJ.

Wait, common Sherdog wisdom says that being leaner actually helps with weight cutting hence men being able to cut more weight than women, and that would also seem to be supported by Cyborg, Gadelha, Zingano etc. being able to cut massive amounts of weight...

I mean if your conclusion is correct are we to think that a chubbier 175 lb woman than Cyborg could cut more weight than her? This does not seem right...

Ah yes the old, 'this fighter would be better if they were bigger and stronger with no loss in speed or cardio.'

Joanna is too skinny for her height, the girl has some serious kyphosis...

kyphosis.jpg

Would the sky be blue if it was pink?

Well both of them got their asses kicked royally. Neither of them had any bright spots in their fights against JJ. They wouldn't win. At best the fight is competitive for a minute or so.

Back