Would JDS or Cain be 307-0 if...

eagle81

White Belt
Reaction score
...they fought the same guys Travis Fulton did in the same amount of time.

Fulton fought 307 fights. He has 247 wins, 49 losses, 10 draws, and 1 NC.

Could Cain and JDS beat 10 Tank Abbots at once inside the octagon?

lol @ guys saying JDS or Cain.

Fulton by far would have the best record, 247-49-10 since '96.

Yes, upsets don't happen in mma.

And Fulton's got some decent names on that resume, btw.
(They're in the losses, though.)

Would Pinocchio have been a better movie without Jiminy Cricket?

Could Cain and JDS beat 10 Tank Abbots at once inside the octagon?

Yes all they need to make it past first minute, plus only 8 tanks will make it to the cage, 2 of them will gas out on the way to cage.

Well they wouldn't have gone undefeated but they would definitely have better records than Travis.

He beat Heath Herring.

His second best win, probably, just ahead of Cabbage.

Best win has to be Ivey, the man of the people's elbow.
Could Cain or JDS deal with that? I don't know.

Cain won't last 10 more fights in mma period due to his chin, so no.

Cain won't last 10 more fights in mma period due to his chin, so no.

:icon_conf

The shot that knocked him down had nothing to do with his chin. Notice, the punch JDS landed hit him behind the ear and the others were shots to the temple to put him to sleep.

Also, Kongo has some serious power. Cain took his best punches that night, and still took him down and recovered quickly and gave Kongo a beating. I think you forget these are HW's as well.

...they fought the same guys Travis Fulton did in the same amount of time.

Fulton fought 307 fights. He has 247 wins, 49 losses, 10 draws, and 1 NC.

may e a couple of flukes but pretty much . i guess 305-2

The shot that knocked him down had nothing to do with his chin. Notice, the punch JDS landed hit him behind the ear and the others were shots to the temple to put him to sleep.

Also, Kongo has some serious power. Cain took his best punches that night, and still took him down and recovered quickly and gave Kongo a beating. I think you forget these are HW's as well.

Agree about he shot from JDS, but Cain gets dropped waaaaaaaay too often in fights. Yeah, he's recovered very quickly ... so far. But this isn't a strategy anyone should be counting on. It will definitely hurt his longevity as a top-level fighter.

:icon_conf

Also, Kongo has some serious power. Cain took his best punches that night, and still took him down and recovered quickly and gave Kongo a beating.

"Chin" is a term used to describe a fighters ability to absorb headstrikes without being KO'd.

Kongo was walking backwards and had no body in those shots, just armstrength.

Show me one single instance of Cain taking a shot to the head without getting all wobble-legged. Just one.

His wins are the product of beneficial matchmaking. The two times he's faced a striker that actually hit him its gotten ugly; one he barely overcame, the other cost him his belt.

Back