Would Diaz and Condit have won against Fitch and Kos???

seeing the success that silva had for about 1-2 rounds vs fitch, i think diaz would tool him. nick wouldn't run out of gas the way erick did, and his bjj is better than silva's also. condit vs fitch would have been closer, but i still think nbk takes it via better striking.

fights vs koscheck would depend on if kos went into full lnp mode. i think it's possible that they could outstrike him and avoid td's, but it'd be difficult. maybe if they attacked with some td's of their own they could keep him off balance, since that seemed to work for hendricks and pierce.

This whole situation doesn't bother me much since I would take Fitch and Kos in a rematch. And The UFC should have had a pyramid style tourney to see who faced GSP after Condit got his shot. Just no rory since he would probably win and he won't fight GSP.

I'd favor Fitch over all of them.
Condit would beat Kos but I think Diaz struggles with him mainly due to the wrestling.

I'm with you TS, it's a serious injustice that Hendricks is getting shafted like this. He beats Pierce, Fitch, Koscheck and Kampmann in a row and gets passed up for someone coming off a loss and a suspension. Hendricks is not only the most deserving current contender at any weight class, he's easily the most deserving challenger GSP would have faced during his entire reign as champ. And there's a good chance he does end up getting his title shot after the Ellenberger fight, but it's messing up the entire title picture. Either Ellenberger or Hendricks will lose and fall down the ladder in a fight that shouldn't even be happening. I've always been a GSP fan, but his proclaiming Diaz the #1 contender and asking for the fight has really turned me against him. I hope he loses to Diaz and this blows up in the UFC's face. It's one thing to give somebody like Chael a title shot because they're doing TUF and there isn't really anybody that currently deserves a shot at Jones' belt right now, it's another to blatantly screw somebody that is up there for most deserving challenger of all-time.

Back