Would Diaz and Condit have won against Fitch and Kos???

Fitch could beat Diaz But not Condit, Kosh may not be able to beat either one of those guys but hey.... who the hell knows? Lets see them fight and see what happnes

Fitch would beat both of them. Kos is a maybe for Condit but he would definitely beat Diaz.

Fitch would beat both of them. Kos is a maybe for Condit but he would definitely beat Diaz.

definitely is a crazy word to be using dude. I would favour Kos in a 3 rounder, but probably take Diaz in a 5. Kos has shown on numerous occasions(sans really only the Daley fight if memory serves correctly) that he's more than willing to get reeled into a brawl. Not a good idea against Diaz.

As for Fitch, him vs Diaz is a fight I would like to see at some point as long as it's Broke fitch that turns up.

I quite like all 4 of these match ups and wouldn't massively favour anyone over anyone else. Not great ones to bet on IMO

Condit would beat Kos for sure, I could see him beating Fitch too but it wouldn't be easy.

Diaz would probably lose to both.

Fitch and Kos would both beat Diaz and Condit without too much trouble.

Kos and Fitch beat Diaz but not Condit?

Diaz has better takedown defence and is better of his back.

Anyway Condit and Diaz both beat Kos and Fitch. Standup, guard and cardio is too much especially over 5 rounds.

I could see Diaz losing to both, that being if Koscheck stuck to wrestling. I'm not taking anything away from Diaz, but wrestlers are his worst case scenario IMO. And I could honestly see Condit beating both, with Fitch most likely having the best chance of beating him via what Fitch always does.

i think that wrestlers like kos, fitch and now ellenburger and hendricks are important gatekeepers at 170 - especially for guys like condit and diaz or kampman. if you can't beat the highest level wrestlers, you're not going to beat gsp.

that being said, i still think it's weak that the rules reward wrestling to such an extreme these days. you can't hold someone down forever to death. you're just holding them down. that's not winning a fight, that's stalling. whatever. it's what we got for now.

Hendricks is not a gatekeeper, are you daft?

i would take Condit over both considering how well he did on the bottom against GSP, who has the best top game in the division. Idk about Diaz though. Haven't seen him on the bottom of a good wrestler in a long time. Scary guard though

Last edited:
Fitch>Diaz>Condit>Kos imo.

Yes, Hendricks got by Fitch, but I don't think he does it more than 2x out of 10.

Diaz and Condit would both lose to Fitch, Kos, Hendricks. Condit already lost to Ellenberger but got a gift decision. Dana loves Strikers and/or shit talkers. It sucks but we have to live with it.

There's a very simple solution to that. Just avoid fighting them! Hardy didn't have to for a title shot. Neither did Condit or Diaz. Rory could potentially get a title shot without beating any elite wrestlers.

That's exactly my point.Diaz and Condit wouldn't have had a title shot if they would have fought Fitch and Kos imo.If you can't get pass Fitch and Kos style you'll get easily beaten by GSP.

Hendricks on another hand beat both of them(even if the Kos fight wasn't an impressive win) and other guys like Hardy,Diaz and Condit had an easy way to the road and were easily wrestlef... by GSP.

(I mean,if GSP hadn't been out for more than a year it'd be a 50-45 without much damage.)

It's the first time someone got through the real top dogs in the division and the guy has to fight Kampmann AND Ellenberger also,wtfff....

I think that Condit beats Kos and Fitch, and that Diaz loses to both.

Fitch beats Diaz and Condit handily. Kos beats Diaz but loses to Condit IMO.

Pfff... a tough one. Condit gets that one shot every time...

i think condit beats everyone in the WW division besides GSP.. and in a year or two will actually beat GSP.. condit would finish broke fitch and im pretty sure he can eat hendricks H-bomb and come back to win the fight.. and thats if he lands

Back