Would Cro Cop return to UFC ?

Maybe, but who gives a shit? Top guys in the UFC have been busted left and right, in every weight class: Overeem, Barnett, Rothwell, Bigfoot, Brock, Mir, Jones, Yoel, Anderson, Lombard, Cowboy, Mendes, Aldo was clearly up to no good when he had that tester arrested, spilled his urine sample, etc etc...

That's just off the top of my head. PEDs are part and parcel of being a high-level athletic competitor – simple as that.

He's fighting while suspended because he's not in american athletic commissions jurisdiction. Thats a lifetime ban in the country.

If CroCop is allowed to take peds he can find the fountain of youth. UFC under USADA is lame as fuck. More and more fighters are gonna jump ship to avoid USADA. Guys like Chael who is 39 are at the age where being clean you simply can't compete. That's why he went to Bellator.

Crocop is nowhere near what he was but let's be honest....the HW dvision is a joke right now. He could still put on a good fight.
he didnt put on a good fight against gonzaga, he won but he was losing. Gonzaga couldnt beat guys anymore either.If thats how hes gonna do against a guy who couldnt hang in the HW div,which you call a joke,i dont like his chances either.

Boxing HW is great right now? Wow could have fooled me....Fury busted for roids, Wilder is a one trick pony, Vlad is well past his prime, and Briggs is in the top 15.
its the best hw division in years tho..

lol the fuk are you talking about... is usada paying you for posts... no one cares about usada... exept ufc... and look how many fighters get poped, you know nothing about peds, do you ?.
No one cares about usada? Why the fuck did the UFC not keep jones in the card then fuck face?

I know nothing about peds? How'd you get that from my post because I pointed out Cro cop used them in pride and can use them In rizin?

Go be a retard somewhere else.

lol what? Cro cop was easily winning . He won even the first round because from the bottom he outstruck MO and then he outstruck MO standing up for the rest of the round. Round 2 was all cro cop.
People think it's UFC rules where you can hug someone and get the shit kicked out of you from the bottom and still get the round.

Boxing HW is great right now? Wow could have fooled me....Fury busted for roids, Wilder is a one trick pony, Vlad is well past his prime, and Briggs is in the top 15.
#letsgochamp

you forgot to mention the rest of the fight Cro Cop was getting beaten easily
LOL you mean that one takedown (stuffed about 5 of them). Mo did nothing. He was neutralized on the ground and beat up on the feet

He's suspended. And it's far from a given that he beats Baruto and Aliakbari
LOL it is a given. Both of those rookies have no gas. Amir barely beat heath, who was avery late replacemeby, who hasn't fought in 8 years (since brock). And lol if you think that sumo is beating Cro cop

just don't go there. sick of this guy getting our hopes up and then dashing them on the rocks. let the ufc career RIP.

LOL it is a given. Both of those rookies have no gas. Amir barely beat heath, who was avery late replacemeby, who hasn't fought in 8 years (since brock). And lol if you think that sumo is beating Cro cop

Baruto isn a much better fighter than what he looks. He obviously has sumo skills and he is huge he has a chance if he catches Crocop. Machida also did sumo guys witha sumo backgorund have legit upper body throws similar to greco roman. And Aliakbari is very athletic, big and has elite level wrestling. His carido seems to be an issue but does Crocop survive the same punches Herrig took?

Pretty amazing win for him. King Mo is a legit top 10 LHW right now, Cro Cop is 10 years past his best lol

Its not that surprising though. Cro Cop has always had amazing TDD, he's a legit weight class bigger, and Mo's striking isn't anything special.. while Cro Cop is world class with his kickboxing.

Still, with the age and everything, it was great to see. Can you imagine if Cro Cop from 2006 fought Mo tonight? He would have knocked him stiff with ease
MO is ranked 13 at HW but I don't agree with that

King mo aint that good. Mirko has looked better than he has in a long time but it aint really good enough. Beating old manbearpig was a life and death struggle for him,and he didnt look good up until the KO in that one. Im glad to see him win,but i dont think there is much good he can do in the ufc.
No it wasn't. He waited till Gabe gassed and wrecked him. That was a must win fight and he won it. Stop the hating

No it wasn't. He waited till Gabe gassed and wrecked him. That was a must win fight and he won it. Stop the hating
Whoa there son,i will not be called a Mirko hater. He won,im glad,but up until the end there wasnt much to celebrate about.

Hopefully he goes in a 4 fight tear and gets a ufc title shot post ban.

He's not even half of what he was 12 years ago. His hands looked slow and sloppy in that fight with King Mo. He will pretty much be eaten up by anyone in the top 5 of LHW/HW in the UFC. I am not trying to discredit King Mo here, cause he has some legit wins under his belt. Mo's win over Gegard Mousasi was especially good. I'd honestly rather see Crocop retire.

I think Mirko is more effective in the ring. He is a kickboxer and instinctually knows how to use the corners to his advantage.
Wand, Alex, igor, nagata

Which one of these guys was ko'd in the corner by the lhk? Answer down below:

Zero

Back