Would Cro Cop return to UFC ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
@Cro Cop Is Back : )
His last victim was poor King Mo , today .

Do you think CC could return to UFC if he wins Rizin tournament ?

Dude, Crocop is done. Beating King Mo doesn't mean a damn thing.

He is slow to react and would get hurt badly by the best HWs today.

Crocop is one of my favourite HWs of all time and I have zero desire to see him get beatup badly by the best fighters in 2017.

Damn, Mo looked sloppy.
Just leaning into punches

@Cro Cop Is Back : )
His last victim was poor King Mo , today .

Do you think CC could return to UFC if he wins Rizin tournament ?

Nope, Infact I want to see Werdum & Arlovski in Next year's Rizin event. If anyone is going to promote heavyweights best then it has to be Rizin.

Joe Warren should be knocked out stiff

you forgot to mention the rest of the fight Cro Cop was getting beaten easily

No, he needs to stay where there's no USADA

first round he lost by being held down and the second was close until he got the finish. It's not like he left out much. Mirko did have a tiny cut I guess.

Something happened with USADA though, right? Isn't that why he's in Japan now?

He's suspended. And it's far from a given that he beats Baruto and Aliakbari

He is slow to react and would get hurt badly by the best HWs today.

Crocop is one of my favourite HWs of all time and I have zero desire to see him get beatup badly by the best fighters in 2017.
I agree and I'm afraid it's just like you said. : /

Pretty amazing win for him. King Mo is a legit top 10 LHW right now, Cro Cop is 10 years past his best lol

Its not that surprising though. Cro Cop has always had amazing TDD, he's a legit weight class bigger, and Mo's striking isn't anything special.. while Cro Cop is world class with his kickboxing.

Still, with the age and everything, it was great to see. Can you imagine if Cro Cop from 2006 fought Mo tonight? He would have knocked him stiff with ease

yeah true, but he did rise like a rizin in the last few moments in round 1 and then finish Mo in second round : )

A great win for Cro Cop, I'm happy seeing him fight in Japan, he can get on trt and hgh if he likes and train staying healthy, he doesn't need to fight the best anymore, he's at this level now and owning it.

He could return in 2018 or late 2017.........as a hardcore Mirko fan i think we won't see him in ufc anymore.......

Back