Would Cro Cop return to UFC ?

He (and Fedor) have LHW frames anyway. Same thing happens in regular boxing, people get bigger as generations pass.

Cro Cop was a fantastic HW but time has passed him by. The Top10 in the UFC would destroy him, as they have in the past.

USADA gave him a 2 year ban from UFC ? I didn't know that .
He is banned from fighting anywhere in America unless they wanna fuck with the commissions.

The fact Cro cop is still fighting while banned will have him in the bad books, no one will want to touch him in America.

Dude needs to stay in rizin where he can juice like the pride days.

crop cop looked terrible. He comes in with that fire in his eye and you think 'looks like he means business' but then after the first few punches he turns into modern crop cop again.

you forgot to mention the rest of the fight Cro Cop was getting beaten easily
Mo is damned good, and you don't train with the guys he does as long as he has and not learn some tricks. He deserved the nod over Rampage in Bellator and was crafty that night too.

you forgot to mention the rest of the fight Cro Cop was getting beaten easily

Mo got only one takedown and got stuck in CroCop's guard. Mirko landed a decent number of punches from his back. CroCop also landed some really nice body and head kicks all fight long while stuffing all other TD attempts.

King mo aint that good. Mirko has looked better than he has in a long time but it aint really good enough. Beating old manbearpig was a life and death struggle for him,and he didnt look good up until the KO in that one. Im glad to see him win,but i dont think there is much good he can do in the ufc.

Also i should point out he is much more effective in the ring,the way he was able to cut mo off.

No, they all need to go to Rizin. That's where the fun's at.

Barrruutooo vs CC

Glad wand pulled out

Cro-Cop looked huge.

Who was that Japanese girl he walked out with? She was like... 8.

He just said in an interview yesterday that he will definitely finish his career in RIZIN.

Someone stated he is on suspension from USADA but I kind of hope Cro Cop doesn't come back to the UFC. He can beat the bottom tier & some of the mid tier UFC fighters but has a very minimal chance at any sort of title run.

It's time for nostalgia (and UFC is not a part in it):

(Credits to Metal_Daze)

KindlyDamagedHammerheadshark.gif

no, the UFC is crap for guys like him

let them in rizin that they will be fine. and I hope guys like werdum goes there too, because they're old and they would like to supplement their diet with some vitamins

Back