Would Cro Cop return to UFC ?

Dude, Crocop is done. Beating King Mo doesn't mean a damn thing.

He is slow to react and would get hurt badly by the best HWs today.

Crocop is one of my favourite HWs of all time and I have zero desire to see him get beatup badly by the best fighters in 2017.

I'm with this guy.

Cro Cop was a fantastic HW but time has passed him by. The Top10 in the UFC would destroy him, as they have in the past.
Maybe it would not be like that . He managed to win against Gonzaga so maybe he could do it against other guys who beat him.

He got rocked once but looked good overall. Great tdd and thudding power strikes.

Also i should point out he is much more effective in the ring,the way he was able to cut mo off.
That would not be possible in octagon ? So you are saying Mo could have better chances to win if they fought in octagon ?

That would not be possible in octagon ? So you are saying Mo could have better chances to win if they fought in octagon ?
I think Mirko is more effective in the ring. He is a kickboxer and instinctually knows how to use the corners to his advantage.

LOL, Crocop has earned the right to can crush in Japan to end his career.

He looked quicker than he's been in years. Especially with his kicks. He flicked them out pretty effortlessly compared to how the last 5-6 years it looked like his leg weighed 200 lbs. Nowhere near prime CC but not a COMPLETE shell of his former self. Obviously he is using something in Rizin that has gotten him to at least recapture some of his previous abilities.

No. He looked too thick, too stiff and too slow. It was like watching my favorite uncle fight.

It's time for nostalgia (and UFC is not a part in it):

(Credits to Metal_Daze)

KindlyDamagedHammerheadshark.gif

Good for him

No. He looked too thick, too stiff and too slow. It was like watching my favorite uncle fight.
he was definitley slow. He was at least aggressive though/

King Mo looks like a MW... drop MO drop

he was definitley slow. He was at least aggressive though/

True, he didn't quit and pulled out the win. He doesn't need to come back to The UFC imo. He earns big bucks in Japan, they love him there, treat him well, etc. Fuck being a pawn over here.

True, he didn't quit and pulled out the win. He doesn't need to come back to The UFC imo. He earns big bucks in Japan, they love him there, treat him well, etc. Fuck being a pawn over here.
I thought he was treated well by the UFC. I think he is better off in japan at this point in his career though. He can take his old man medicine and fight more often.

I thought he was treated well by the UFC. I think he is better off in japan at this point in his career though. He can take his old man medicine and fight more often.

He was, for the most part, but I'd be concerned on how he'd be treated today. Maybe if he sports a Irish accent and refuses to do media...

I think Cro Cop himself said regarding the UFC that he was treated like a king even though he was not overly successful there.

CroCop is still a capable fighter... Beat a good fighter in King Mo. But comparing to the real CroCop i think hes probably done... 2006 Cop is a goat imo.

Back