Would Cro Cop return to UFC ?

Yeah I can't take Fury serious. Great win beating Klits but Klits didn't even show up that fight. I'm a big Anthony Joshua fan.
Will look him up. We have mostly been following Wilder since Bama' is around the corner. First US champ in a while.

Also, the mask is cool.

Deontay-Wilder_Mask-630x385.png

This win really took me by surprise. Mo is still up there, and competing at a high level, but ol' Cro-Cop just took him out. And King Mo has competed at HW before, so it's not like he's never dealt with bigger foes, before.

Still, Cro-Cop should stay in Rizin, and knock some more guys out, before calling it a day. He'd never last in the UFC, but he's clearly a lethal finisher, even today.

It's hard to take any fight in Japan seriously because there is so much shenanigans over there.
orrr
how about this?

you watch it and make your own conclusion.
Its pretty easy.
A fight that goes 2 rounds is fixed? Cro cop blasts a LHW,and somehow thats fishy?

At 42 year old he is still heating top guys. King mo is legit and mirko just took him out!

Joe Warren is an idiot. I only watched 2 of the rizin fights and he came across as an absolute dick . Saying king mo dominated round 1.....with one takedown lol. Mirko stuffed all other takedowns and shut king mo down.

Both guys looked terrible. Mo is more shot and passed his prime than Cro Cop, he has zero knees and chin left and Cro Cop is terrible with no right hand, speed or mental toughness. That was a tough man level fight. That's why I only watch the heavyweight division in boxing now, the mms heavyweight pool is so bad it makes the current boxing heavyweight division look like back in the golden era.
tbh boxing hw division is great rn

Pretty amazing win for him. King Mo is a legit top 10 LHW right now, Cro Cop is 10 years past his best lol

Its not that surprising though. Cro Cop has always had amazing TDD, he's a legit weight class bigger, and Mo's striking isn't anything special.. while Cro Cop is world class with his kickboxing.

Still, with the age and everything, it was great to see. Can you imagine if Cro Cop from 2006 fought Mo tonight? He would have knocked him stiff with ease

Yup, just proves that he was a beast 10 years ago.
Even 10 years removed from his prime he KTFO's a legit opponent..

That said I saw it coming, it was a dangerous match up for Mo ( great TDD, still power behind strikes, and no USADA around, for either fighter though... )
CC's chance were really good stylewise.

I hope rizin gets big. I'm sick of usada, stupid trash talks & whining fighters in the UFC.

Laughing at the people who are already accusing him of PEDs. King Mo is a LHW who has always had a weak chin...not sure how this is indicative of some sort of PED use.

After seeing Roy Nelson 'retire' him it made me glad he was done with that level of competition. I was happy he avenged his loss to Gonzaga but it was hard to watch 2 old men beat eachother up like that. I hope Crocop stays in japan or does pro wrestling or something where he isn't risking his health. Hope Gonzaga stays away too, was sad seeing him get ko'd by lewis

Here is USADA letter from 2016 - Mirko was clean! But he report USADA that he used small portion of HGH for shoulder injury healing and because of the USADA suspend him! But his blood test was clean!

BTW Do you see roids use on Cro Cop face bone structure - like you can see on Overeem or Wanderlei Silva. Just look pictures of young Cro Cop, Silva and Reem - only Cro Cop have same face.

5acc4024409da9d3ce852595d20f19b2.jpg

you forgot to mention the rest of the fight Cro Cop was getting beaten easily

lol what? Cro cop was easily winning . He won even the first round because from the bottom he outstruck MO and then he outstruck MO standing up for the rest of the round. Round 2 was all cro cop.

lol what? Cro cop was easily winning . He won even the first round because from the bottom he outstruck MO and then he outstruck MO standing up for the rest of the round. Round 2 was all cro cop.
That guy is easily impressionable and must have been listening to Joe Warren.

He is banned from fighting anywhere in America unless they wanna fuck with the commissions.

The fact Cro cop is still fighting while banned will have him in the bad books, no one will want to touch him in America.

Dude needs to stay in rizin where he can juice like the pride days.
lol the fuk are you talking about... is usada paying you for posts... no one cares about usada... exept ufc... and look how many fighters get poped, you know nothing about peds, do you ?.

tbh boxing hw division is great rn
Boxing HW is great right now? Wow could have fooled me....Fury busted for roids, Wilder is a one trick pony, Vlad is well past his prime, and Briggs is in the top 15.

I see him matching up alright with the bottom half of UFC's top 10:

Rothwell
Arlovski
Travis Browne
Mark Hunt
Derrick Lewis

At this point those guys are no faster than Crocop.

I do miss this Crocop though, so fast and mobile for a HW.

crocop.gif

I'm not sure how you think that is living a healthy life.....
Goes to show what you know, under doctors supervision and at right dosages these two drugs actually aid your body in working properly, we aren't talking bodybuilder dosages here.

Back