Would Conrad fight Gaethje?

I'd be rooting for gaejthe but I like Conors chances here. I see him hurting justin on feet and I'd open Conor a slight fave.

Flip side of coin , conors heart is a big shortcoming and should he lose this one, the curtains come down PERMANENTLY on the Conor McGregor show.

As roggie says- " it's a wrap"

It would be a closer fight then against Dustin.

Justin has harder leg kicks but is much more hittable and less technical compared to Dustin.

Conor is probably back to asking about Faber and Diego Sanchez. Maybe Frankie Edgar.

Imagine what Gaethje would do to that stuck in the mud stance Conor has these days

Fergs the easiest fight for him, thats also relevant

The top contenders destroy him, and who even wants to see poirier and nate trilogies?

Gaethje would amputate his lead leg but would conor actually take on a tough opponent or fight an easier opponent like he did after the Khabib loss?
Conor would take an easier fight...after he beat Cerrone he was calling out Diego Sanchez if I recollect...

Conor would never fight him next. He’d get his leg destroyed and would end ass up face down.

Last edited:
The only thing Gaethje has to offer Conor is a loss.

Dustin would see that mythical 500k donation before canrat signed on to fight someone like Gaethje. More like Diego or a rematch with Cowboy

Lol at all the people that think Conor is terrified for Gaethje of all people

Some people just simply cant seperate their feelings from reality ie "I hate conrar so he would lose to every fighting ever! All his wins are FLUKES! HES SCARED OF EVERYONE!"

Gaethje is a bad match-up for McGregor, as he will butcher the lead leg and has 10x the amount of mental toughness. However, Gaethje is hittable and somewhat predictable as a forward pressure fighter. So McGregor could get the early KO or TKO. However, I feel like Gaethje's defense has improved enough that he can survive the early minutes and eventually get inside against McGregor and take control of the fight with short punches, elbows and heavy upper cuts. I think Gaethje fucks McGregor up bad...I think Gaethje absolutely resents the special treatment McGregor receives from the UFC as a part-time fighter and he will happily punish McGregor to show the UFC and the fanbase who is the real fighter and who is the social media fighter who likes to collect expensive cars and expensive watches while talking shit from a keyboard...

It's a 50/50 fight. Conor aura is gone. Or it was never there

i don't think Mcg will fight a more dangerous guy in Gaethje. Even with his range Gaethje will leg kick him into oblivion.

We already have the answer, Conor ducked him to fight Cowboy instead.

Back