Would Conrad fight Gaethje?

I would really want Gaethje to win but I think Conor can spark him in the first round if he can check those calf kicks

"However, I feel like Gaethje's defense has improved enough that he can survive the early minutes and eventually get inside against McGregor and take control of the fight with short punches, elbows and heavy upper cuts." I totally understand the difference between striking at distance and close-in or in the clinch. Given that my sentence you refer to contains "get inside", I think its pretty obvious that I'm not making reference to striking from the outside. If you are familiar with striking, inside fighting negates a reach advantage. Mike Tyson was a short HW boxer who made a nice living bobbing and weaving to get inside against taller and larger opponents and then launch hooks and upper cuts for early round KO's.
Yes, that's true but Conor has a very good distance control, especially if he thinks there is no take down threat. Also, don't you think Mike Tyson was able to get inside because of his excellent footwork and head movements? I don't think Justin has that.
As to Justin's defence, I don't know if I can rely on his ability to counter against such a quick precise puncher like Conor. Maybe he can when Conor is gassed out but I don't know about the earlier rounds.

Conor had the balls to fight Khabib and Floyd. Why would he refuse any fight if it makes sense money wise?
Conors back was against the wall. He had to fight khabib. No more dodging and running ( picking favorable matchups) like he’s been known to do.

and I’ll “fight” Floyd for the money Conor got. Anyone would...

Back